les outils

supermasternico

Boujourner quand il faut prouver que l'on a des outils de fourrage de genre foreuse (comme dans l'espace enginner) et si on peut poser la grosse foreuse sur les vaisseaux car creuser avec sa main comme on voit dans la vidéo mais peut déstabiliser l es lecteurs je ne m'attend pas avoir avoir de réponses précise car l'est pour l'instant en pré alpha .merci

41 minutes ago, supermasternico said:

j'avais pas penser a ça

This mmo is aimed to run for years so you have to think Not only about the start of the game but also what happens in the long run. Maybe it'll be implemented, maybe not. But Mining is one of the basic tasks every player and new player can perform, so it most likely won't happen.

Oh, and welcome to the forum and community.

P.s. this forum is english only. I speak and understand french, but others might not. You can write french ofc but maybe add a google translate for others

Hi supermasternico,

To complete Lethys answer, NQ stated somewhere (sorry, I don't remember in which topic/video) that the nanoformer (the tool use to build and terraform) will be upgradable so that you can dig faster over time.

PS: don't spam the submit button when creating a topic or you create several duplicates ;).

Regards,

Shaodw

7 minutes ago, Lethys said:

It's affected by skills mostly, I don't recall them saying the nanoformer can be upgraded (which would make sense)

Actually, I think you are right: skills affect it and they were thinking about upgrades, but not confirmed if I remember correctly.

Regards,

Shadow