Material Building Block Sizes

Maangina

I have been looking through the forms and i cannot find any mention of the actual size of the building blocks (I.E. 10 CM x 10 CM x 10 CM). Is there a list of the preset/standard building elements?

Thank you!

And yes Voxels. I am looking for information on all block sizes (ie wings, engines, fuel tanks etc.) i found another post that mentioned voxel sizes can be constructed as small as 25 cm but still cant find anything on the other items sizes.

15 minutes ago, Maangina said:

Still no luck on locating any information on element sizes. Suppose i wont be able to find out until later on if they decide to release it.

The only information we can give you per NDA is based on what was in the dev diaries.  The 25 x 25 x 25 smallest voxel size.  Any other sizes would be information from the game that we agreed not to talk about.

On 05/12/2017 at 11:58 PM, Maangina said:

I have been looking through the forms and i cannot find any mention of the actual size of the building blocks (I.E. 10 CM x 10 CM x 10 CM). Is there a list of the preset/standard building elements?

There was a dev diary, or something, showing that voxels can be smoothed thus creating voxels that are thinner than the normal min voxel size ;)