Silverlight Industries Radio is officially up!

NRS

Hello, my name is NRSchertz, from SilverLight Industries. A few of us members have started a radio channel. The whole thing is in it's infancy, but we are working hard to make it better and better. Today marks the first of many communications achievements from SLI! Please, check out the website here!

http://silverlightradio.dx.am/

Again, the site is in a very new stage, and the current layout is a placeholder for a new design. Thank you for your patience!

Expect a message at 12:00 PM EST on Monday, 12/4/17 on Silver Light Radio, by the way!

More DU centered radio stations are always welcome!

I spend some time listening and i have to say,i quite like the choice in music.

DUFM plays mostly rock music so this is a nice altenative for people with different tastes.

Now i know Silverlight Industries is a big Faction so you guys can set everything up yourselves,however i just couldn't resist.

One thing led to another and i decided to open up my photoshop and throw in a couple of fan made logos myself...i hope you don't mind)

tb7KDEY.png

This is the first and most basic version.

Decided to go with "SIRA" as a Silverlight Radio abbreviation,quite catchy if you ask me.

Simple and elegant,although i didn't quite like the way the logo was protruding so i decided to make a second version...

gQUzLqw.png

Now this is strictly a matter of personal taste but i do believe this version is superior.
Perhaps i kind of went overboard with the silver-lighting(no pun intetnented) but if that poses a problem,it's easily fixed.
It goes without saying that you are free to use them as you wish.
Good luck with the preperations,hope i could be of some assistance. ))

On 12/4/2017 at 11:41 PM, Armedwithwings said:

More DU centered radio stations are always welcome!

I spend some time listening and i have to say,i quite like the choice in music.

DUFM plays mostly rock music so this is a nice altenative for people with different tastes.

Now i know Silverlight Industries is a big Faction so you guys can set everything up yourselves,however i just couldn't resist.

One thing led to another and i decided to open up my photoshop and throw in a couple of fan made logos myself...i hope you don't mind)

tb7KDEY.png

This is the first and most basic version.

Decided to go with "SIRA" as a Silverlight Radio abbreviation,quite catchy if you ask me.

Simple and elegant,although i didn't quite like the way the logo was protruding so i decided to make a second version...

gQUzLqw.png

Now this is strictly a matter of personal taste but i do believe this version is superior.
Perhaps i kind of went overboard with the silver-lighting(no pun intetnented) but if that poses a problem,it's easily fixed.
It goes without saying that you are free to use them as you wish.
Good luck with the preperations,hope i could be of some assistance. ))

Oh my, that is quite amazing! I must commend you for your help. I'm serious, those logos will actually help a lot. On the other hand, I am afraid to announce that SLRA will not have any updates for a certain amount of time, due to some complications. Don't worry though, We will be back soon! And by soon I mean a few days. Not too long! :)

-NRSchertz

13 hours ago, NRS said:

Oh my, that is quite amazing! I must commend you for your help. I'm serious, those logos will actually help a lot. On the other hand, I am afraid to announce that SLRA will not have any updates for a certain amount of time, due to some complications. Don't worry though, We will be back soon! And by soon I mean a few days. Not too long! :)

-NRSchertz

No worries,whenever you're ready)

Keep us updated on the developments!