survival mechanics?

English (deepl used)

As far as I know, the topic with fractions of Quanta has not yet been discussed. As far as your product is concerned, it's so good that I always order a thousand units at the same time, so that I don't have a problem with the decimal places anyway.
But I forbid the sir to myself, I am not a servant of the Queen of England.

German (original)

Im Ernst die Thematik mit Bruchteilen von Quanta ist meines Wissens noch nicht Besprochen worden. Was Dein Produkt angeht, ist es so günstig, das ich immer gleich tausend Einheiten bestelle und damit sowieso kein Problem mit den Nachkommastellen habe.
Aber den Sir verbiete ich mir, ich bin kein Diener der englischen Königin.

Die Waldfee

5 minutes ago, huschhusch said:

But I forbid the sir to myself, I am not a servant of the Queen of England.

You make me confuse. "Sir" word in english or anything write in english is something to say about customer when it is about business.  You see  they are very important, so as a seller or everywhere will use sir to say about customer. It not about England or what shit about it, just to honor and to say that customer is right higher than the seller and they very want to please the customer. So as you say i can called you my dear customer but it will take too long for me to say and you know in business faster mean better, and so the word "sir" is using here. 

8 minutes ago, huschhusch said:

As far as I know, the topic with fractions of Quanta has not yet been discussed. As far as your product is concerned, it's so good that I always order a thousand units at the same time, so that I don't have a problem with the decimal places anyway.

Well i dont think the Quanta will be friction, i just say a random number in my mind. We might just like EvE , where it will be thousand of quanta for every m3 of anything. That mean you dont need the friction in cost because friction number will be useless with something that have so high cost.

English (deepl used)

No sir for me, please. Sometimes you should think about how certain things came about.

I also hope that there will only be whole Quantas in the game.

German (original)

Bitte für mich kein "Sir". Manchmal sollte man darüber nachdenken wie bestimmte Dinge entstanden sind.

Ich hoffe auch das es nur ganze Quantas im Spiel geben wird.

Die Waldfee

10 minutes ago, huschhusch said:

No sir for me, please. Sometimes you should think about how certain things came about.

Okay , if that is your will mister.

11 minutes ago, huschhusch said:

I also hope that there will only be whole Quantas in the game.

Yeah it will make thing easier and save the server resource.

I was personally thinking that "energy" is the basic need to create anything. There for it would make more sense (especially with the hand tool thingy) to have a battery that needs filling depending on how intensive you do your tasks. From there on you can either fill up at a recharge point or consume items to turn them in energy. Once that's in place, one can by all means of imagination have different consumables form different buffs.

it's not a bother, it only provides an mmo more variation in professions. Remember that key elements to joy in a civilization are food, music and play. We have two of those covered in this game. Food can be translated in game mechanics as "energy", anything beyond that is purely RP and/or buff purposed.