markets

You should really go read the devblogs as you keep asking questions that have been answered in those. But no a market will probably be mostly local to itself with communication to other networks (from what I remember) so if your selling something at one market someone from another market might be able to see it but they would have to go pick it up or have it shipped to them. It could also be a private or local only market possibly though most mechanics are not really know for the game

"You should really go read the devblogs as you keep asking questions that have been answered in those. But no a market will probably be mostly local to itself with communication to other networks (from what I remember) so if your selling something at one market someone from another market might be able to see it but they would have to go pick it up or have it shipped to them. It could also be a private or local only market possibly though most mechanics are not really know for the game"

thanks for answering but the dev blog doesn't have a search function and I don't have the time to read them all

really? it would only search through the blogs that are loaded on the page

see the search bar up top?  see the gear symbol to the right of it, that will let you search for words inside posts.  if you want official posts, search by author as well and put in  NQ-Nyzaltar