Can't purchase game

dottel

So I am probably derping here hardcore but I can't figure out how to pledge. I click the link for Gold, Ruby, whatever and I can not get to a checkout page. I fully disabled all blocking utilities in the browser I am using. Is pledging temporarily disabled?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, happy to pre-pay for a couple of months or so upfront to "help" NQ with dev and market signal interest.

The visions and evidence are convincing, as is the MVP state of the game (when reached) already looks like it will be high fun even at pre-alpha, so expect when it is MVP it really will be; which is (or will be) immense achievement itself if realized.

That said, the combat game system, is something very big to consider how it feels when it is developed, as we've seen none of that major game system so far.

On 6.11.2017 at 4:48 PM, yamamushi said:

Pledging is no longer available for founders packs, they ended In September.

New supporter packs will go on sale by the end of the year (or thereabouts). They will not be the same as the founders packs.

Shit ... that's a long wait for me

I can only hope and pray that this year makes a "sale" again.

I'm very very very glad NQ shut down their sales after crowdfunding for a year.

It shows great integrity of intent and avoiding the temptation to continuously extract money from their backers who are invested and possibly more prone to "sunk cost fallacy", and more eager to invest more than they should (risk) given subtle promptings from the dev.

It also as they've stated elsewhere: Ensured they don't over-extend their scope creep nor over-promising... Notably they released pre-alpha build to honour commitments and then avoided the Paris games week again to prioritize development and not lose weeks.

So thank you NQ on that front. Thank you, emphatically.

Secondly, I would like to chip in a couple of months or more upfront to "support" the devs (market signal and finance). But also along with this option comes the further option to create an Organization which I would also like to do. So end of year would be welcome for me on that front as well.

I look forward to joining this game community and promoting some positive stories with everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone please tell me ... from when you can do pledging again.

I wanted to give myself the game for Christmas.

How good are my chances that this wish comes true?
  :wub:

37 minutes ago, Frankyb said:

Can someone please tell me ... from when you can do pledging again.

I wanted to give myself the game for Christmas.

How good are my chances that this wish comes true?
  :wub:

You have to wait till the new supporter packs become available - hopefully soon. Im sure it will be announced on the main page of the DU website.

If you sign up for notifications Im sure they will let you know there too ;)

17 hours ago, yamisniper said:

yep the new packages will probly have alpha 2 on up might get lucky with alpha 1 if they need more testers but i wouldnt hold your breath

Yeah I wouldn't expect to have access with under the upcoming Supporter packs until Alpha-2 as I think the devs have already mentioned that is going to be the case.

18 minutes ago, Shockeray said:

Yeah I wouldn't expect to have access with under the upcoming Supporter packs until Alpha-2 as I think the devs have already mentioned that is going to be the case.

O yea but you never know since we got pre alpha access and we weren’t supposed to even get that

1 minute ago, yamisniper said:

O yea but you never know since we got pre alpha access and we weren’t supposed to even get that

While I do agree, time-wise we didn't get access earlier than we would have if alpha had released when we thought it would. So I guess they may get access to Alpha-1 if it runs really long.

On 12/15/2017 at 2:04 AM, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

Hi everyone,

We planned to have the new supporter packs for Q4 2017.

Unfortunately, the new supporter packs wont't be released this year.

The new supporter packs will be available Q1 2018.

Our apologies for the wait! :(

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

I sincerely wish I'd funded Novaquark instead of funding CIG, real talk. Will happily buy a supporter pack as soon as they come out.