Go Astros!

yamamushi

2017 World Series Champions!

The first time ever for the Houston Astros. I don't even like sports, but I was on the edge of my seat tonight. 

I actually really dislike watching baseball (or any sports in general), but this World Series was actually really good, especially game 5. I'm thinking about buying tickets to go see the Astros play next year, something I never thought I would be excited to do. 

Plus my sister is a huge Dodgers fan, so now I have something to rub in her face for the next year :P 

Edit: Woo! My 1000th forum post! 

5 minutes ago, Lethys said:

baseball isn't really famous here in EU, but I do enjoy watching football from time to time

best thing to watch are climbers though :D

When you say "football", do you mean American Football or what we call "Soccer"? 

44 minutes ago, Lethys said:

american football

I HATE soccer - most boring sport in the world :D

Growing up in Texas, I attended my fair share of High School Football games. Seeing a high school football game in Texas is something that I think everyone should see at least once. Some of the schools have multi million dollar stadiums that would blow your mind away (I think I read recently about one that cost 40 million dollars...). “Friday Night Lights” is a real thing. 

I think watching football is generally more entertaining than watching baseball, but this world series was pretty great to watch. I don’t really keep up with sports of any kind though haha.