Unpowered Personal Transports

0something0

I was thinking that there could be Unpowered personal transport such as bicycles, skis, wingsuits/hang gliders, and the like. Possible usage of these items include:

Covert Operations: I assume while constructs stay when you log out, player avatars and their items/equipment don't, allowing for spies to hide their tracks more easily. Even if they don't, this might make for a much more discreet method of getting around undetected over longer distances.

Open Military Operations: In cases where armored vehicles and other powered tools and the logistics train to support them may be unavailable or limited, such as getting a foothold on a hostile planet(think orbital paratroopers), or just regular paratroopers, equipping soldiers with means of personal unpowered transport may be a good idea. 

Personal transport: In rough terrain or in crowded areas, using cars or aircraft may be unfeasible. 

Sport: see DICE

If they added like, a parachute or glider element you could put on a construct, I think that would be fine. But I don't think players should have vehicles that aren't constructs.

If they added an element that was a bicycle seat with pedals, and you could link it to power a wheel, I think it would be hilarious to see a dude in a space suit bicycling down the street XDDDD

e224cf4b-a0c2-4081-b6ce-63cd727980e4.jpg