Alpha bundle

Hisshadow

Since I've first seen dual universe I've loved this in game ship they show pics of.. can't seem to attach a pic here so. Its this ship

http://i1.2pcdn.com/node14/image/game/5743f54dc01d0aa8fa76e24d/5743fa2e61fcb0c5e8855054/20160524030040a0eeyy2nq02vovqo.jpg

It reminds me of the earth ships from srargate Atlantis as seen here

http://f.ptcdn.info/154/044/000/o9w35s1fl60B9E8RG39-o.jpg

Could you plllleeeeaaaasssseeeee have a bundle that includes this ship when you do your kick starter?? I so want one..

Thanks!

"You could contact shipbuilders to have the design made. Sorry to burst your bubble but, all content is going to be player made. That said, there are more than enough ship building organisations in here to accept your offer. Talk to one of them."

Since I've first seen dual universe I've loved this in game ship they show pics of.. can't seem to attach a pic here so. Its this ship

http://i1.2pcdn.com/node14/image/game/5743f54dc01d0aa8fa76e24d/5743fa2e61fcb0c5e8855054/20160524030040a0eeyy2nq02vovqo.jpg

It reminds me of the earth ships from srargate Atlantis as seen here

http://f.ptcdn.info/154/044/000/o9w35s1fl60B9E8RG39-o.jpg

Could you plllleeeeaaaasssseeeee have a bundle that includes this ship when you do your kick starter?? I so want one..

Thanks!

This is not Star Cashgrabizen. You build your stuff, you don't buy them for 2,000 $  bundles. And you would be silly to buy such ships, since ANYONE can build them for free.

It wouldn't make sense for them to sell ships in any capacity for Kickstarter, maybe blueprints?

Seeing as how it's supposed to take us several weeks or months to even build ships to get off the planet in the first place, giving out ships to kickstarter backers seems like it would cheapen that experience for everyone.

Blueprints I could see being bundled into a kickstarter, because I thought that all of us were getting some very basic starter blueprints when we first enter the game. 

As long as those blueprints couldn't be instantly crafted, and would require some skills (that take time to train) to build the components that make up a ship, I'm okay with that. 

Overall I'd rather them not do this, and not sell any ingame items like ship blueprints with the kickstarter. I'd rather see more out of game items being sold with the kickstarter, like shirts/posters/mugs/comics/art books/soundtracks/3d printed models/notebooks/etc. Things that we won't be able to get at any other point in time. 

What I'm really wondering is what the higher tier rewards will be. Will big donors get sooner access to the game? Will they be able to talk to the developers? Will they have things named after them in the game? 

Overall I'd rather them not do this, and not sell any ingame items like ship blueprints with the kickstarter. I'd rather see more out of game items being sold with the kickstarter, like shirts/posters/mugs/comics/art books/soundtracks/3d printed models/notebooks/etc. Things that we won't be able to get at any other point in time. 

Agree with this, I would love for physical merchandise to be an incentive for buying in early

It wouldn't make sense for them to sell ships in any capacity for Kickstarter, maybe blueprints?

Seeing as how it's supposed to take us several weeks or months to even build ships to get off the planet in the first place, giving out ships to kickstarter backers seems like it would cheapen that experience for everyone.

Blueprints I could see being bundled into a kickstarter, because I thought that all of us were getting some very basic starter blueprints when we first enter the game. 

As long as those blueprints couldn't be instantly crafted, and would require some skills (that take time to train) to build the components that make up a ship, I'm okay with that. 

What I'm really wondering is what the higher tier rewards will be. Will big donors get sooner access to the game? Will they be able to talk to the developers? Will they have things named after them in the game? 

You have me wondering now about the donor tiers - as I definitely plan upon making a contribution to the game. 

And as you stated yama I hope they do not add blueprints to the game, would ruin the experience of a fresh start for us. 

What do you think is the best way they could have a crowd funded program for the game without being like SC? If everything is player made then what other digital goods are possible? 

Your name in a plate, or a title in the game. Best case scenario, they allow the backers to keep their blueprints from the Alpha.

What do you think is the best way they could have a crowd funded program for the game without being like SC? If everything is player made then what other digital goods are possible? 

You do not sell in game items. You sell early access. The Re-population did it right even though they ran in to issues with their game engine.

You do not sell in game items. You sell early access. The Re-population did it right even though they ran in to issues with their game engine.

Crowdfunding access yes, but no Steam Alpha-Access. The latter is pure shit, everyone coming in the game is expecting the game to have zero bugs or glitches and offer zero constructive feedback for the Devs.