When does the NDA restrictions get lifted?

Xtreme

Hi there,

just wondering when we will be able to see user generated, unscripted, "not so perfectly" content?!
I always find it hard to believe that official videos are 100% pure.

Greetings

(PS: I tried the search function but it didn't come up with an answer, sorry if this got asked somewhere else)

I have not seen any specific information but I seem to recall a few things you should know.

• They may not life the NDA at all. They mentioned possibly lifting it in the future (as long as content was flagged as Pre-Alpha) but there is always the chance they will not.
  • It would likely be during later Alpha testing (e.g. not pre) or after full release [personal guess].

19 hours ago, Wilks Checkov said:

All I can and will say is have patience, if and when they decide to lift the NDA they will notify us. 

- Until then I am the only one who can enjoy my screenshots. 

Kinky ...

I'm not sure what exactly I'm allowed to say on the subject, and I have no desire to violate the NDA in any way, so I'm going to keep this really vague. 

I understand your inherent distrust of official trailers, because most companies publish videos that look nothing like their games. However, NovaQuark is not most companies. I have not yet had any experience with them that would lead me to distrust the accuracy of the information they publish.

On 10/24/2017 at 2:54 PM, Xtreme said:

Hi there,

just wondering when we will be able to see user generated, unscripted, "not so perfectly" content?!
I always find it hard to believe that official videos are 100% pure.

Greetings

(PS: I tried the search function but it didn't come up with an answer, sorry if this got asked somewhere else)

I would watch the recent tutorial videos made by JC on the Dual Universe YouTube channel if you want a video without any makeup. It I believe said they were all recorded directly from the pre-alpha version.
https://www.youtube.com/user/dualthegame