Crowdfunding-Playing the game

Del

"Crowdfunding is currently on pause. For those who have only just discovered Dual Universe or those who were unable to pledge during the Kickstarter period you'll soon be able to pledge again once this crowdfunding page will have been revamped."

Is there ant eta on when the game will open up to new players again?

On 23/10/2017 at 12:53 AM, Raza157 said:

"Crowdfunding is currently on pause. For those who have only just discovered Dual Universe or those who were unable to pledge during the Kickstarter period you'll soon be able to pledge again once this crowdfunding page will have been revamped."

Is there ant eta on when the game will open up to new players again?

AFAIK the supporter packs will give players access to Alpha-2.

There's currently no estimate on when Alpha-2 will start.

So even if Supporter Packs go on sale tomorrow, all those players will have to wait (probably a good many months) for the start of Alpha-2...

I appreciate the feedback fellas, however would love it if a moderator jumped in to comment. 

When will the packs be avail

and after the last post 

When will they be avail. to use

I feel you guys,Dual Universe is a prime contenter of my dream game since my early Dreamcast days.

It's indeed a glorious time to live in,i reached 25 and in all my life i have never found anything close to match my current excitment.

It's not an understatment that i'm literally dieing to get myself into the game as fast as humanly possible. ))

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/10/2017 at 3:14 PM, Glowtape said:

Last official post on the forums touching the topic said Q4/2017 and that work on the revamped site has started. That's about it.

On 24/10/2017 at 12:16 PM, NanoDot said:

AFAIK the supporter packs will give players access to Alpha-2.

There's currently no estimate on when Alpha-2 will start.

So even if Supporter Packs go on sale tomorrow, all those players will have to wait (probably a good many months) for the start of Alpha-2...

Hi guys, 

As @Glowtape and @NanoDot said, yes : 

- We stick to the script: revamp of the Crowdfunding Portal is work in progress and for now, everything is well

- When future packs will be available, they will grant access to Alpha 2, which means that they won't give an immediate access to the game. 

Detailed planning for future test sessions will be communicated in the coming days, so thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Cheers, 
Nomad

Already I can see the attention to detail here. I am disappointed to have to wait so long however at least I can set my expectations. The videos of pre-alpha look amazing. The Dev video blog is fantastic, The supporter pack is something I will defiantly jump on even with the wait. Alpha 2 is not something I will want to miss.

Lethys thanks for sharing the linking nq thingie Im  sure I didnt even know that was a thing