Make glass panes resizable and snap to each other

DocHoliday

I can see this being a thing. It would be cool to have a blue tint on all my ships as per my personal preference, and all of my blueprints will come with blue tinted windows. I think it would be cool to also have that little strip at the top as a throwback to "cars" when we put that 5" tint strip on the front windshield. I say anything should be possible as long as players like it, I don't see a reason why players wouldn't want to tint their windows. Basic windows being clear, and then maybe a black tint for those that want stealth ships as it will help hide your interior light shining out into space. I say at some point, should definitely be an element in the game.

As far as snapping and making bigger windows, I don't agree. Think of what it takes to make glass. Making a giant piece would not only be costly, but keeping it intact would be hard. I get that this game is "the future" and not "real life simulator" but there would have to be supports and such added which may ruin the "giant glass" ideal. Maybe they can have preset sizes and the better you get at making glass, the bigger you can make them....