Building questions?

Twowphee

So, I just watched an hour of Dual Universe gameplay, and I had a few questions about it.

1. Will we have to gather enough resources to build, or will we be given an infinite supply to build to our hearts content?

2. When building off the source block, is there a mirror option, so you can copy every precise detail you've done onto the other side?

3. If someone builds a large cruiser or battleship, will there be a feature when someone can open up hangar doors to let a smaller fighter into a landing bay?

4. How will the gravity work on the larger ships? Will players just be drawn to the nearest planet, or will the direction in which the source block was placed have something to do with it?

5. Are there parts that can rotate? For example, if I was building the Slave 1 from Star Wars, would I be able to put in a rotating cockpit so the pilot is always level?

If you haven't noticed by now, I'm not in the pre-alpha, and I don't have enough money lying around to just buy my way right in. Answers would be helpful. Thanks in advance! And also a "thanks, jerk" and a "Why even" in advance. Who knows how this might go.

• 1 month later...

1) currently for the pre-alpha, there is a 'creative' mode. However, it has been said that this will not make a return to the game once the pre alpha has ended (or whichever early access stage), so yes, you need to gather resources

2) AFAIK this is planned to be implemented before release, so yes, there will be

3) Yes

4) Players on-board ships will be drawn downwards relative to the gyroscope AFAIK:

5) I can't answer this one from memory accurately, but i think this may be planned for release

1) They are planning a creative mode for release,  because otherwise designing a ship would be very expensive. In which way this will be implemented, I don’t know, probably a holo table or some sort. 

16 minutes ago, Takao said:

1) They are planning a creative mode for release,  because otherwise designing a ship would be very expensive. In which way this will be implemented, I don’t know, probably a holo table or some sort. 

Probably not for release and as you can read in that thread, they want to balance this mode properly