Forget the space war, we should make an amusement park!

Sophilautia

Seeing the potential of lua scripting and constructions, I keep thinking of what it would be like to create an entertainment zone that people can pay an admission fee to attend. It started with the idea of creating an escape room, or even a killing game.

Do you think something like this would be feasible? What would you put in a Dual Universe amusement park?

On 21.10.2017 at 4:25 PM, Aspirety said:

Seeing the potential of lua scripting and constructions, I keep thinking of what it would be like to create an entertainment zone that people can pay an admission fee to attend. It started with the idea of creating an escape room, or even a killing game.

Do you think something like this would be feasible? What would you put in a Dual Universe amusement park?

by all means, go for it - I would love escape rooms, puzzles, labyrinthes or a good old scavenger hunt

On 21/10/2017 at 4:25 PM, Aspirety said:

Build an arena, offer a nice fat prize purse, and watch the gladiators line up to compete !

You could charge the public to watch AND charge the gladiators an entrance fee... ;)