I just made a new desk for my computer!

Capsuna

2 hours ago, Kuritho said:

That'd be awesome for barricading the doors against zombies!

As Linus would say, however, it needs more RGB lighting.

We're talking about a mini-nuclear reactor in order to run it.

Ugg, I hate RGBs. Not a single one (except the power button) on my rig.  Including mouse and keyboard.

On 13/10/2017 at 5:37 AM, LittleJoe said:

Very nice. Yeah, that's a little wide for a computer desk imho... Looks like it will make a great addition to your dining room ;)

You don't know the power of Multiple Monitors. Or a programmer's life. Eating on your PC is a harsh reality :( That desk speaks to me in so many ways D:

4 hours ago, CaptainTwerkmotor said:

You don't know the power of Multiple Monitors. Or a programmer's life. Eating on your PC is a harsh reality :( That desk speaks to me in so many ways D:

Actually, I do know the power of multiple monitors :P I'm doing Front-end WP development on the side and I have 3 Dell u2417h's. Honestly, couldn't live without them. My table is only 2.5' deep and I still have plenty of space though, this table looks like it's more than 3' deep though. Although if he has that new LG 43" or whatever 4k monitor that would be a perfect fit ;)

30 minutes ago, LittleJoe said:

Actually, I do know the power of multiple monitors :P I'm doing Front-end WP development on the side and I have 3 Dell u2417h's. Honestly, couldn't live without them. My table is only 2.5' deep and I still have plenty of space though, this table looks like it's more than 3' deep though. Although if he has that new LG 43" or whatever 4k monitor that would be a perfect fit ;)

we definitely need photos of the desk in action.

On 10/14/2017 at 12:04 AM, Hades said:

Ugg, I hate RGBs. Not a single one (except the power button) on my rig.  Including mouse and keyboard.

Excuse the cringy quality, its past midnight here and my room is pitch black.

lqb1RD.jpg

Now I'm waiting for someone to post their backlit rgb keyboard and mouse...

As for that desk, you made that all by hand? Very very cool stuff. I only got a two-and-a-half by one-and-a-quarter foot space to work with as far as a monitor, keyboard, and mouse space goes. My tower up there pretty much takes up the rest of the space.

Tragic you couldn't get it up the stars... Have you tried to disassemble it IKEA style and rebuild it in your computer space?

2 hours ago, DarkHorizon said:

lqb1RD.jpg

As for that desk, you made that all by hand? Very very cool stuff. I only got a two-and-a-half by one-and-a-quarter foot space to work with as far as a monitor, keyboard, and mouse space goes. My tower up there pretty much takes up the rest of the space.

Tragic you couldn't get it up the stars... Have you tried to disassemble it IKEA style and rebuild it in your computer space?

Get a Strafe Red from Corsair, it would go well with this RGBeasty.

10 hours ago, DarkHorizon said:

lqb1RD.jpg

200w.gif

For real though, how I feel about my gaming setup has no relation to another's.

If you're happy with it, I am too ;)

• 2 months later...