Unofficial Discord corruption

LISPYxLUNA

But none of this is really relevant....posting a forum topic of how your brother was banned from a chat for insulting the admin and calling into question his work......is not a good way to build friends. NQ do not control the discord channels and no amount of complaining will bring back the dead

....rip....however you can still repair bridges private messages still work...unless your brother's ego is inflated he need to make the first move.....the balls in your court.

Peace and love ✌

1 minute ago, Alethion said:

But none of this is really relevant....posting a forum topic of how your brother was banned from a chat for insulting the admin and calling into question his work......is not a good way to build friends. NQ do not control the discord channels and no amount of complaining will bring back the dead

....rip....however you can still repair bridges private messages still work...unless your brother's ego is inflated he need to make the first move.....the balls in your court.

Peace and love ✌

My brother is mentally challenged you champ thats why im here not him, if the guy woulda just been helpful it would have been fine but no he wanted to be a snooty prick and got called out by someone who cant tie his shoes on some bad days. And i did message the guy he read it and ignored it like a coward when questioned why he didnt ban the "stephen paddock is my hero" guy he just stays quiet. Keep defending him.

Hi @LIPSYxLUNA,

I'm an admin on the Discord there, first and foremost I'm sorry this had to happen, while I was away during all this, I can surely mention that any moderation action taken there is with reason, if you felt that this was wrongly done, a message to the moderators or the admins (in a calm manner and with willingness to resolve the issue) would have been 100x better than keeping the insults and  aggressive manner towards a member of the Discord and his work.

Cheers,

Comrademoco

And Yamamushi's supposed to know this.......how? We're supposed to know this how.l?

As this is not face to face....and we don't know you or your brother.....then you should have expected somthing like this to occur and tried to smooth things over.... We can only act on the tone of the conversation directed to us and the words used in the conversation.....  To arrive at an opinion....whether it be correct or not....as it was conveyed....so before you start to shoot your mouth off try to think about the people that dont know about your family history and how they would react.....before you jump on the crusade to defend your brother and accuse other of being belligerant.

2 minutes ago, Comrademoco said:

Hi @LIPSYxLUNA,

I'm an admin on the Discord there, first and foremost I'm sorry this had to happen, while I was away during all this, I can surely mention that any moderation action taken there is with reason, if you felt that this was wrongly done, a message to the moderators or the admins (in a calm manner and with willingness to resolve the issue) would have been 100x better than keeping the insults and  aggressive manner towards a member of the Discord and his work.

Cheers,

Comrademoco

Ok then well i happen to know you can include a reason with the ban so what was the reason for mine LUNATISS ban?

1 minute ago, Alethion said:

And Yamamushi's supposed to know this.......how? We're supposed to know this how.

As this is not face to face....and we dont know you or your brother.....then you should have expected somthing like this to occur and tried to smooth things over.... We can only act on the tome of the conversation directed to us and the words used in the conversation.....  To arrive at an opinion....whether it be correct or not....as it was conveyed....so before you start to shoot your mouth off try to think about the people that dont know about your family history and how they would react.....before you jump on the crusade to defend your brother and accuse other of being belligerant.

Uh i certainly wouldnt think they would bann a reasonable level headed person that is just talking about a ban of someone else like the proclaimed admin above said would be the appropriate action. In regards to how my brother was spoken to after he simply stated "it soesnt work" after he thought he had entered the command correctly "We can only act on the tome of the conversation directed to us and the words used in the conversation..... " yea even he understands that so why didnt the admin?

We all make poor choices from time to time, some of these are caused by environmental some by ourselves amd others are caused...by others. Your decisions and choices have lead you and your brother to this point.....how you choose to proceed, is up to you....just because one door closes...does not mean that other doors will be....

Find others who you find amicable get to know them first...before throwing insults. Let them know and accept that not everyone will understand your situation....and this may require you to give more than you get.....but that in itself if a trail of character.

We can only live by the actions and words each of us said or done till this point to create the situaitions we now live in.....accept it and grow...adapt and overcome......(cue gif)

Being in the community discord is a privilege, not a right. 

There are over 900 people in Discord right now, and everyone knows to treat each other with mutual respect despite arguments that arise when talking about the game. "Be Nice to Each Other" is the core rule of the server rules that everybody has to read before joining the rest of the channels. We have done a lot of work to ensure that it stays that way.

I get that people are not 100% happy with the way that moderation decisions are carried out all the time, but we didn't get to be this large by letting everyone run around mistreating each other without any consequences. We try to foster an environment where people can be comfortable talking about the game without fear of being attacked.

I highly doubt that the harassment your brother displayed would be well taken if he did the same thing on the forums. Like I said before, if you want a different type of discord where you are free to openly harass people, you are free to create your own. 

If your motivation here is to try and get me in trouble, well... I'll let my own record stand as my defense. 

Regardless, your actions on Discord, here and (probably most importantly) the threats in private messages you have sent me have shown that neither of you are willing to contribute in a positive way to the discussions taking place on the Unofficial Community Discord. 

I have reported this thread for breaking the forum rules (Section 3.E) and the threats you sent me privately accordingly.

That is all I have to say about this matter. 

Well better hope you sweep well champ because i will be pressing charges. Im out of here i can tell this is going to be one of those "dank" games where undercover discrimination reigns thats where the only community is leading it.

3 minutes ago, LISPYxLUNA said:

Well better hope you sweep well champ because i will be pressing charges. Im out of here i can tell this is going to be one of those "dank" games where undercover discrimination reigns thats where the only community is leading it.

On what grounds exactly do you think people are discriminating against you? I am legitimately curious.