Jump to content
LISPYxLUNA

Unofficial Discord corruption

Recommended Posts

Alright so my twin brother was banned from the Unofficial discord earlier for saying "i didnt ask for your help prick" afyer the admin told him ""its not my job to fix your discord"". Ill give them that although i thought it was overkill and logged on try to get him unbanned. So i got banned for literally nothing i was totally civil so im just going to post these and you guys can decide.

 

[Edited by Nyzaltar]

This is not the place to post this kind of screenshots.
Please read the last reply to this topic for more informations.

Quantillionaire likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its an unofficial channel, run by another human being. If he doesn't want you or your brother on, that's up to him.

 

You taking it into here to try to get him in trouble just proves that he made the right call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wizardoftrash said:

Its an unofficial channel, run by another human being. If he doesn't want you or your brother on, that's up to him.

 

You taking it into here to try to get him in trouble just proves that he made the right call.

Sorry gonna have to call bull seeings as the devs support tge dis. Also i understand the guy is your friend but fighting a wrongfilul ban is in no way proving him right. 

Quantillionaire likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LISPYxLUNA said:

Sorry gonna have to call bull seeings as the devs support tge dis. Also i understand the guy is your friend but fighting a wrongfilul ban is in no way proving him right. 

then ask the devs to un-ban the two of you... oh wait, the devs don't run that channel.

 

Sounds like you'll need convince the person that banned you that it was actually wrongful rather than dragging it out here, which really only makes you look bad. You've shown us what you want to show us, which doesn't seem to prove anything :/

Alethion and Shockeray like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[Edited by Nyzaltar]

This is not the place to post this kind of screenshots.
Please read the last reply to this topic for more informations.

 

And once again ill give them my brothers ban although like i said i disagreed with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Haunty said:

Making a topic like this in the forums is just making your argument worse.

and posting this thread 5 minutes after your brother got banned means you obviously didn't try to reconcile this privately before spewing it up here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LittleJoe said:

and posting this thread 5 minutes after your brother got banned means you obviously didn't try to reconcile this privately before spewing it up here...

I cant... he banned me lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok people i dont know where you are from but when you are wronged where i come from you get vocal i am in no way gonna be silenced because you pretend im being disrespectful when i am completly civil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LISPYxLUNA said:

Ok people i dont know where you are from but when you are wronged where i come from you get vocal i am in no way gonna be silenced because you pretend im being disrespectful when i am completly civil.

"Unofficial Discord Corruption" isn't civil, its an accusation. The civil thing to do would be to politely ask for an appeal instead of showing up with "evidence" of wrongdoing.

 

You got kicked out of someone's clubhouse, its not like you got kicked out of the game lol.

ForlornFoe and Zamarus like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LISPYxLUNA said:

Ok people i dont know where you are from but when you are wronged where i come from you get vocal i am in no way gonna be silenced because you pretend im being disrespectful when i am completly civil.

Like I said before, what exactly do you expect to happen as a result of posting this here? Would you like to talk to yamamushi? (you can message him from right here on the forums), would you like NQ to take action, would you like everybody to leave the obviously corrupt server?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

Nobody here can verify what has exactly happened so nothing will happen with this post instead of hanger and trolls.

I predict a fast lock.

 

If you want to discuss with community decision, you do need to talk with the Discord admins.

 

Regards,

Shadow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want people to be aware that the dev supported discord is so bad  off ,i mean the guy didnt ban me for starting trouble he coulda even gave me a warning if  my simply speaking was wrongful... seriously seeing people defend this behavior is disheartening.

 

Also to the fallacy guy @wizardoftrash

Leveling an accusation does not go hand in hand with not being civil. Think.

 

Maybe an Official discord is necessary i would certainly like one for the benefit of the community.

 

[Edited by Nyzaltar]

This is not the place to post this kind of screenshots.
Please read the last reply to this topic for more informations.

 

Quantillionaire likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, LISPYxLUNA said:

I want people to be aware that the dev supported discord is so bad  off ,i mean the guy didnt ban me for starting trouble he coulda even gave me a warning if  my simply speaking was wrongful... seriously seeing people defend this behavior is disheartening.

At least, this seems more useful.

 

Looking at all troubles and the difficulties to "just" manage the ATV Discord, I'm pretty sure that NQ won't host an official Discord.

An I can't blame them: they don't have the man power to moderate it, from far and value added is minimal.

I may be wrong though. It's only my opinion.

 

Regards,

Shadow

 

Lord_Void likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As i was present whilst this happend....i can safely say that Yamamushi was well within his right's to do so.... If you insult him directly calling him a prick cause your "brother" could not type ~forumauth properly and get his accout passed for alpha..... ( ever wonder if maybe he did not have rights to access that.....maybe he typed it wrong?). When everyone else who had the rights to and were able to type ~forumauth and was able to get access, maybe...is not Yamamushi's fault..... but your brothers. Also for insulting the Admin of his own chat slandering his creation ( in case your wondering, he created that  auth script himself). Anyway.....there is no smoke without fire....he should be mindful of who he decides picks fights with...or tries to insult......

Evil_Porcupine likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok 

1 minute ago, Alethion said:

As i was present whilst this happend....i can safely say that Yamamushi was well within his right's to do so.... If you insult him directly calling him a prick cause your "brother" could not type ~forumauth properly and get his accout passed for alpha..... ( ever wonder if maybe he did not have rights to access that.....maybe he typed it wrong?). When everyone else who had the rights to and were able to type ~forumauth and was able to get access, maybe...is not Yamamushi's fault..... but your brothers. Also for insulting the Admin of his own chat slandering his creation ( incase your wondering he created that  auth script himself). Anyway.....there is no smoke without fire....he should be mindful of who he decides picks fights with...or tries to insult......

Sorry i read the first 3 lines then stopped you say you were their then say it was me that insulted the admin when i clearly didnt. Im here for my clearly wrongful ban not my brothers Ahole ban. Also some more fallacy out of this one. Saying "it doesnt work"  is not slander.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and for the record.....the account name i was referring to was LUNA.... And for the second point, it is fallacy.....if its an id10t error, not the program.....itself. Slander is a defamation of character saying his stuff is broken insinuating he produces shit stuff ...is indirect (as not said directly) however calling him a prick on top of that is slander.... Albeit direct now. This is because your brother is saying his work is shit and he wont help him when he is irritated with Yamamushi and eventaully call Yamamushi a prick.....what part of that is not slander....... i myself had not used the command before and wanted to see if your brothers point was valid......so i typed ~forumauth ....and low and behold........it worked.

It is alway important to check the information you are being provided first

Lau2356 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×