Hi all!

BlackOps

I've been on the email list for awhile, but just made an account on the website. Background: Gaming since "Pong". SWG:Starsider. Eve:Bittervet. ED:Since beta 2, and I'm done. FDEV lost their way.  Many others games as well.Currently backing SC, but I'll be getting a refund, because DU will be WAY better for me than SC. Only have time for one MMO these days.

I love PVP, and flying internet spaceships. My hobbies include shooting people in the face. I tend towards intel/stealth/e-war gameplay. I missed getting a founders package, but, hopefully they'll be made available again, or maybe, if they're transferable, I can buy one off a player. We'll see.  Looking for a good org, so, If I sound like your type of player, reach out.

o7

Hello @BlackOps and welcome to the forums!

First off, here is a forum page that has all information Dual Universe that you currently need to now. Otherwise the first priority to read.

link

Secondly, glad to see you have a hobby of shooting people in the face. Great hobby to have! Sadly the founder packs are non-transferable and each account belongs to one player. You can't obtain another person's account as that is against the rules. However though, there are going to be another round of packs with the only difference really being the fact that some rewards were removed, like lifetime subscription, so there's that!

Tell me, what do you want to do in this game now that you have found it?

Once again, welcome to Dual Universe.