If you're looking for a steady gaming community involved in more than just Dual Universe, BOO is up your alley both literally and figuratively. We're always looking for new folks to join, and you only need half a brain and some vocabulary to participate. We're also welcoming other organizations in to our Outlaw network for Dual Universe, if you want to learn more about that, just PM me.

PS - send nudes.

Thanks,

Cybrex

We have our shirt design finalized, and will more than likely start allowing members in BOO to order them next month. I'll be ordering mine here very soon, so im eager to share that with everyone. :)

Our Conan Exiles group is growing everyday, and we've picked up several new members since the games release. Each server we have played on, BOO has been the top dog through mercilessly crushing our enemies and hearing the lamentations of their women. But, I've said this many times before already without really sharing any stories, so next week I'll start putting together some posts detailing our adventures there. 

In other news, like many groups here, many of us are coming up on our anniversary mark for the first time. I've scheduled our first BOOfest for the month of August (Exact date TBA). It will be located in Dallas, TX at my house, where we will then take to the streets and do a little bar crawling. If you're in the area and not apart of BOO, you're welcome to attend as well, just PM me. 

We'll also be starting a podcast covering BOO, DU, booze, and several other SciFi genre games. It's been on my to do list for some time, but only because I want to do it right. It will be hosted by myself and my roommate, with one or two guests per episode. Construction of our recording room has been quite the eye opener for this project, and I'll be taking photo's to share with you all. Be on the lookout this summer for our first episode. :)

And lastly, things around here have been pretty quiet and several faces have disappeared. If you're bored, but want to hangout with your fellow Dual Universians, BOO always has an open door to everyone. So join our Discord, pick up a game with us, and nerd out. No, we don't want to talk to you about your super awesome trade deal, or your wacky space politics, so just ditch that if you do decide to play anything with us. We generally always have some folks on voice playing either Conan, Elite Dangerous, Overwatch, and Battlefield 1. 

Thanks,

Cybrex

• 3 weeks later...

We're finally rolling out our Shirt design for 2017, and a few of us have already received our boobalicious apparel.

20170501_205533.jpg

20170501_205551.jpg

20170503_110414.jpg

In gaming news, we've hung Conan up for a while as we explore Empyrion. It's been a big hit with us so far playing on the RennTech server, and here in the next week plan to start putting out eviction notices to some local residences. Here's a few snapshots of our growing fleet...

Bob is always watching...

Desktop_05.03.2017_-_01.23.57.01.png

The fleet...

Desktop_05.03.2017_-_01.47.05.02.png

Thats it for now, hop on our Discord if you want to join us - https://discord.gg/mhAaKmA

Thanks,

Cybrex

Tex' and your shirt will be worth a million dollars with that typo! You need to build a showcase for BOO artifacts, now!

And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of BOO; and ye shall know that Cybrex of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of Cybrex, your God.

Well, idk about that i mean there's probably only 2 T-shirts and one hoodie with the typo on it. An all of which are custom to either me or Cybrex so.... its not like its an original Cybrex alt shirt with the typo.

• 2 weeks later...

We're re-releasing our site. Got rid of the old crappy Wordpress theme we had previously. Now we have something that looks presentable, lol. - here it is. 

It's war for us in Empyrion: Galactic Survival. Last week, we began our push in to the PVP systems on the server, and holed up in Ammamake. We ran in to a few brief skirmishes from a group called WMC, but we evicted them within just a few days. Since then, we've been expanding further out in to other locations, but have hit a road block just one jump over in a placed called Zeyphines.

For the past week we've been locked in a planetary battle with a group called SKT, and a few other factions that reside on the planet. It's been fun PVP all around for everyone involved, and we as a group have learned a great deal about the game in the process. Hopefully 6.0 will release and we can move to the Bugs Expanding Server to really test ourselves against some of the best PVP factions in Empyrion. All in good time. :)

In the mean time, we hope to have this planet conquered within the next few days. Below are just a few quick screenshots of our escapades.

Photo by Cybrex A new original PVP CV design in the works by BOO, which should be seeing action in the next day or two.

Desktop_05.16.2017_-_20.36.13.29.png

Photo by Tex: The Man O War parked in orbit of our Ammamake Station. 

20170508202023_1.jpg

Photo by Wolk: The ArchAngel, fresh out of construction.

unknown.png

Photo by Cybrex: BOO Bunker on Zeyphines

Desktop_05.16.2017_-_15.54.00.18.png

That wraps it up for this update! We've picked up some new faces in the last few days as well to play Empyrion with us, and each week some more Boobians are picking up the game with the rest of us. Join our discord to join in - https://discord.gg/mhAaKmA

Nice! We're playing on the RennTech server for 5.x. So if you want to play on the same one as us, just look that up in the search field in game for servers. 

Nice! We're playing on the RennTech server for 5.x. So if you want to play on the same one as us, just look that up in the search field in game for servers. 

Ok I will do that after I figure out the game.

What do you mean "for 5.x."

Ok I will do that after I figure out the game.

What do you mean "for 5.x."

It's the version of the game.

Right now I believe it is 5.5 official for Empyrion, so look for that in the name. 

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! I am proud to announce that I have been selected to be the Head Diplomat for Band of Outlaws. As we move towards the release of the Alpha, things are going to start picking up and we are prepping for that. Working with me will be Lethys as our EU Timezone Diplomat and Wolk as our US Timezone Diplomat. We are here to handle any issues and negotiate any arrangements with other groups.

If you need to contact BOO about diplomatic matters, we are the ones you want to talk to.

As a side note and separate announcement: A group of TU ministers have left the TU and formed a group known as Soul Nebula. They contacted us and requested neutrality between them and BOO. We like their policy of avoiding drama and infighting, and as such have agreed to neutrality. BOO is now neutral towards Soul Nebula and holds no hostile intentions against them. 

• 3 weeks later...

BOO is happy to welcome Vanguard in to the fold. We've been working out the specifics of this arrangement for some time now, and really glad to see it finally through. 

Our door is open to other organizations out there as well. If you are interested, hop on our Discord and give a shout out, or reach Lord_Void here on the forums or discord.

Thanks,

Cybrex