Conan Exiles has been a huge hit with our members so far. So far we have close to 10 total who are playing Conan actively with the rest of us, and managed to recruit some new folks outside of DU. We'll be setting up our own Conan Exiles server tonight for those interested in the Dual Universe community, and I'll post the information here when we have it running. Along side that, we're still playing Path of Exile quite frequently, so there is still that if you would like to play that with a group of people. 

Now is a great time to join BOO. Our activity has never been higher, and we always have a good sized group on voice in our Discord every night playing various games (Conan Exiles for now mostly. :P ).

Thanks,

Cybrex

Our Conan Exiles server is still running strong and we're starting to see a good a mount of traffic to it. We've also seen a few from the DU community hop on, so we're glad to see some folks here are enjoying it. :)

We're always looking for new faces to join our ever growing BOO family. We're always on discord voice every night playing various games, and we want to share that experience with more people. 

Thanks,

Cybrex

Our Conan Exiles server is still running strong and we're starting to see a good a mount of traffic to it. We've also seen a few from the DU community hop on, so we're glad to see some folks here are enjoying it. :)

We're always looking for new faces to join our ever growing BOO family. We're always on discord voice every night playing various games, and we want to share that experience with more people. 

Thanks,

Cybrex

I am actually considering trying it out - still on the fence about it. If I /do/ get it, I'll likely hop on that server, however.

Activity within BOO keeps climbing each day, especially within our Conan Exiles server. Our server pop has been growing steadily since we launched it last week, and we're starting to see some more juicy clan vs clan stuff going on. If you want to join BOO or play Conan Exiles, now is a fantastic time to do so. :)

Thanks,

Cybrex

I (as non-BOO member) joined the Conan Exiles server and so far it's been fun. It's not too packed but also not too empty which results in the right "balance" for me. Ironically I haven't really met someone face to face yet, but you see the occasional house here and there. Shows you there's stuff going on.

I like the slow pace so far where you slowly build something up for yourself - before you probably end up in some larger clan war.

Glad you guys are having fun. It's been a while since I hosted a server like this, and it's been an absolute blast so far. Can't wait to show you guys some of the events we are cooking up for you all to participate in. :)

I'd like to welcome SIlentHunter as the newest "Pirate Lord" to the Band of Outlaws community. When we decided to put our focus on Conan Exiles, he put in a lot of effort to getting our server setup, managing it, and providing a fresh perspective in to the inner workings of BOO. I'm happy to have him on my staff to ensuring BOO continues to be successful in to the future.

Also, our Conan Exiles server is quickly rising to the top 100 Unofficial servers. The growth we have been seeing has been fantastic, and we've made several new friends along the way. We hope to see more from the DU community join!

Thanks,

Cybrex

BOO is doing some minor top down tweaks to it's structure as we get a feel for other games as a community, and we're steadily getting new faces to join our community each day. We're also running the 14th highest rated Conan Exiles server right now, and still climbing that ladder. Here in the next few weeks we'll be releasing a new site, redesign of our brand, and looking into some other merchandise for our members to pick up in the near future.

Thanks,

Cybrex

BOO is doing some minor top down tweaks to it's structure as we get a feel for other games as a community, and we're steadily getting new faces to join our community each day. We're also running the 14th highest rated Conan Exiles server right now, and still climbing that ladder. Here in the next few weeks we'll be releasing a new site, redesign of our brand, and looking into some other merchandise for our members to pick up in the near future.

Thanks,

Cybrex

Will there be BOO tshirts!? Band of Outlaws written on the back and BOO written on the front in red letters and black shirt with our organization symbol under BOO;D

Are you the next Jack Sparrow or Blackbeard? Do you reek of rum and have a peg-leg fetish? Are you 60% water? Is your sign Virgo with Leo as your horoscope. Congratulations, you are eligible to apply for a figurehead position in Cybrex's ship, the Majestic Honeybadger.

Please, send 1 paragraph application letter to Cybrex (or any of his 192 alts). Tell us why you think you are eligible to be the figurehead of the Majestic Honeybadger, and your take on the Development of Affordable Housing in Third World Countries, as well a thesis on the increasing scarcity of peg-legs for aspiring pirates.

You may ask youself "why is Cybrex not making an alt and then hiring his alt as a figurehead", the answer to that, is diabetes, as we coat our ships in the candy we stole from babies and his foot-long beard has ended diabetic after devouring one too many doughnuts.

How did he achieve a foot-long beard? It's simple, he used the souls of the damned trapped in Davy Jone's chest to will it out of his face.

You can find Cybrex in your local pirate hideout, in Discord, or - most likely - in a hair salon, where he gets his beard combed.

If you want to make a donation of acids (like vitriol) please contact the Chief of Toxic Waste Handling and Enviromental Polution Initiative overseer, CaptainTwerkmotor.

• 2 weeks later...

The Conan hype is dying, but we're still keeping the server up, but majority of us are dipping in to Blackwake and Hellion in the time being. We'll wait for some more updates to Conan before we get ourselves engrossed in it again. 

We've also got some exciting things in our media pipeline under development that we hope to show you guys in April/May. 

Thanks,

Cybrex

• 2 weeks later...

When Cybrex posts on Alt #1, the forums get bumped, not just this thread :P

Fact.

Also, not much to post about here lately. Playing Overwatch, Conan, and SWTOR for the most part, but that's about it. Hoping some folks pick up Mass Effect Andromeda so I don't have to play the MP with rando's :D

• 2 weeks later...

Some of our guys are still playing a good bit of Conan Exiles, and after I finish my Andromeda binge, I'll be joining that party again. :D We have a few other games on our plate we are all playing here and there in the mean time. 

Hope to start pushing out some other gaming media not strictly BOO/DU focused here in the next month or two as well with a few of the guys in the group. Nothing super secret, so we'll start sharing some of that info probably near the end of April. 

Glad to see a lot of merc/freelance type groups being created around here. If any of you guys are looking for a solid support network for your line of work in DU, just reach out to me here on in a PM, or on our Discord. We can work something out. 

Thanks,

Cybrex

Glad to see a lot of merc/freelance type groups being created around here. If any of you guys are looking for a solid support network for your line of work in DU, just reach out to me here on in a PM, or on our Discord. We can work something out. 

Thanks,

Cybrex

Hmm... Wonder who those guys could be...? Probably a buncha' losers.