Welcome Komplex to BOO.

With the kickstarter done, things have been slowing down around here. Fortunately we got them there vigi games to keep us occupied as a community of gamers. Currently we're playing a good amount of Minecraft and Ark, and Battlefield 1 may be added to that list here soon depending on the feedback from that game.

We've also got boobs, butts, and rum in our discord which automatically makes us better than everyone else. But BYOB (Bring Your Own Bacon). 

Thanks,

Cybrex

The frequency of our updates will slow down, just like everything else now that the Kickstarter is over. Anyways, BOO is starting to branch off in to Battlefield 1, and we may be opening up a group in Eve here very shortly. If you're new to the community, and want to have some gaming fun with other swashbuckling nerds, then BOO is the place for you.

Once our sub-communities get some roots planted in those games, I'll be sure to provide all necessary info for you guys to know how to join them etc.

Thanks,

Cybrex

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously things around the DU community are slow, but here is another update.

BOO will be playing Eve as one of our main games, and have several members on board already, as well as some new faces from Eve joining us in the game. Fun times are to be had, and with it going F2P on the 15th, there is no reason not to try it out. Whether you want to join BOO, or just tag along for fleet roams, or just have general newbie questions, reach out to us. We'll help.

Thanks,

Cybrex

Obviously things around the DU community are slow, but here is another update.

BOO will be playing Eve as one of our main games, and have several members on board already, as well as some new faces from Eve joining us in the game. Fun times are to be had, and with it going F2P on the 15th, there is no reason not to try it out. Whether you want to join BOO, or just tag along for fleet roams, or just have general newbie questions, reach out to us. We'll help.

Thanks,

Cybrex

Seconded. And might I add, fun times are already being had! On the first frigate roam we almost killed a carrier!

So join in and join the good times.

Yeah it was some good fun, I hadn't FCed in a while and was pleasantly surprised how the night ended. Had that carrier to half armor before we had to bugger off. :/ First kill on our alliance killboard could of been a Thanatos, killed by 4 frigates and a dessie, lol. Good stuff, and thanks for coming out Collective. I'll set another one up here soon.

Meanwhile im grinding ISK and training my industrial and science skills :I my life is not as exciting

I'm living the exciting life of a space-trucker, making delivery with safety routes off through low-sec.

That is, until I get mt hands in the ninja mining vessel, then I will be stealing gas from wormholes :P

I mean, a Ninja Mining Pirate is the best kind of pirate.

BOO will be closing its open recruitment for a while, and will be invite only.

If you think you'll be playing Eve Online here soon with it going F2P, we'd be happy to show you the ropes and be a neighbor in our pocket of space for as long as you want. Don't care which org you're apart of.

Thanks,

Cybrex

• 2 weeks later...

We've been making some excellent strides in Eve Online, recruiting several new members in-game since Eve went free to play. We're also happy to be playing side by side with The Collective in the future, as they have joined our alliance. 

We don't care what your affiliations are in DU (as it doesn't matter at this point) so if you want to give Eve a go as yourself or with your group, reach out to us. We'll be happy to include you in the alliance or set our standings to positive to your group and let you take benefit of our infrastructure. We frequently do small to medium gang warfare throughout low and null security space. 

Thanks,

Cybrex

• 2 weeks later...

BOO is still actively playing Eve, and have had some great participation from our DU base. We are running weekly fleet roams on various days, mining ops for our indy guys, and have recently got all the infrastructure setup to accommodate everyone. If interested in playing Eve, pop on down to Amarr Empire space and we'll see about being friendly neighbors with you.

Thanks,

Cybrex

Had a good fleet roam for one of our members (birthday drunk roams never get old). Had a great turn out for the fleet, and they scored some pretty solid kills. I was only able to attend for a brief period of the fleet, but good stuff regardless. 

We're always doing roams like these throughout the week, and we are always looking for more newbies or vets to join us. We've already accepted a few people from other organizations in DU so far in to our Eve group, so don't be shy. Just looking to pew pew and have fun.

Thanks,

Cybrex

• 2 weeks later...

We're opening up recruitment a bit now, so if interested at all, come join us.

Over the weekend our Eve alliance went off on a fun filled adventure to participate in the battle of M-O, which apparently was the largest fight in Eve history. (I was working though, bleh.) We're still working on a lot within our Eve community, and we have some other plans in the pipe line for other activities within BOO. If you have any questions or want to join us on some fun, feel free to join our Discord. Note: You do not have to be apart of BOO to join us in Eve, while our alliance is mainly BOO centric, we're also accepting other corps in to our fold. We already ave a few players from DU hanging with us, so don't be shy.

Thanks,

Cybrex

• 3 weeks later...

Things are quieting down in our Eve group, but we still have plenty of gaming going on during peak US and EU timezones. We're always looking for more folks to play games with, so stop by our discord and hit us up. Personally, I've been playing a fair bit of Overwatch/XCOM 2 with some Eve on the side (though not as much as I should. :( )

Holidays have been slow for everyone, but it seems like most people are having a good time. New years is right around the corner, and myself and everyone else from BOO wishes everyone a fantastic 2017. :)

• 2 weeks later...

What I've been looking for in an organization is a group who has very small government control over its people but still has laws to protect its people from each other. I'm a pvp player and love to raid and battle people. Many organizations do not promote pvp unless threatened but I want to pvp because I'm kind of lazy and want to steal my way to fortune instead of hard labor! I'm hoping BOO will allow me to do this, I wouldn't continuously hunt down the same people but I would engage any person outside our allies and take what they have. I don't believe in being a dick is fun. Pvp is just a part of the game and I want to take full advantage of it :D

I'm also a very loyal and trustworthy person and I'm willing to prove it to all who need my aid. Once I've dedicated to a group I stay with them forever! I don't believe in betrayal or mutiny unless there is a lack of respect then I'll take my things and leave because I'm not about that bullshit which I see a lot these days. If you want to be a good leader, don't act like a boss. Be a friend, listen to opinions, don't put people's opinions down just agree to disagree. That's what creates a band of loyal outlaws! Long live BOO!

I'm also a very loyal and trustworthy person and I'm willing to prove it to all who need my aid. Once I've dedicated to a group I stay with them forever! I don't believe in betrayal or mutiny unless there is a lack of respect then I'll take my things and leave because I'm not about that bullshit which I see a lot these days. If you want to be a good leader, don't act like a boss. Be a friend, listen to opinions, don't put people's opinions down just agree to disagree. That's what creates a band of loyal outlaws! Long live BOO!

Happy to see the enthusiasm. :)

If you haven't joined our discord yet, here you go - https://discord.gg/mhAaKmA - we use that for all of our communication right now.

Recently been playing some Path of Exile among ourselves, and gotten a few new faces around our neck of the woods. 

Tired of the lame meta spewing around the community? Come join BOO, we don't give a shit and just play games. We also provide a complimentary service of honeybadgers to fetch you all sorts of food. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update!

BOO is still actively playing quite a bit of Path of Exile (mostly US tz for now). I also picked up the closed beta for the game For Honor, so I'll be giving that a go here soon, and it may be one of our main games for BOO when it releases. We're also looking at Conan Exiles to play together, and are keeping our eye's on it to see how it does after it's launch. Early Access is scary, but if it plays well it plays well. :D

I'm starting to push a little bit on opening up some more opportunities for role players to have something to do within BOO. While we are not RP focused, we do want it available to those in BOO who enjoy it, so I'll be working with a few of our members to create some guidelines and stories, and to help encourage some old fashioned RP on our discord. 

Thanks,

Cybrex