Welcome to BOO.

Kiekeboe

K1ngNI

A few of us have also recently picked up Osiris: New Dawn. Pretty good game to pretend you are Mark Watney surviving on a world that looks vaguely similar to Mars with creatures who want face rape you. MP is rough, but we may be getting involved with this game in the near future.

Thanks,

Cybrex

This will be a defining day for months or years to come. Heroes, villains, and memes were forged. Some will forget, some will cry foul, and some will claim victory. In whatever case, this is a defining moment for the history, and the mythos, of the Dual Universe community.

Good luck with your org. Turned out not to be what I was looking for, but good luck regardless! :)

Thank you, and good luck to you.

Welcome to BOO...

Overlord

Bowpie

MrShaw

Thanks,

Cybrex

Fellow Boobians,

I want to say thank you again for your participation in voting for your preferred “command structure”. I use that term lightly, as no one is truly in charge of you. This is just to make sure everyone in BOO is on board with the organization we have for our team leaders, and myself. Option 3 won the vote, and now I will explain in detail what this means.

Option 3 is really no different than from what we have been working with. (titles are just titles, but we stuck with this since we felt it fit our style better than the last.)

Pirate King – This is filled by myself, Cybrex. For all intents and purposes, my word is law so long as it abides by our new made Code. That said, you all know me by now to always look to you guys for advice or finalization on most topics. I am merely here to be your guide for this community, and provide direction where needed.

Pirate Overseer – This is filled by Blacksythe, whom you all voted in a short while ago. Sythe works very close with me on most things BOO. He coordinates our teams which are led by our Pirate Lords, and helps convey my intent to each team respectively. This has worked very well so far, and will not change.

Pirate Lords – Currently we have Anslem Vry, Tex007, and Kakakalaa filling the roles as Pirate Lord. I am looking for two more, so feel free to inquire about that.

And that’s it. The rest is all you. Short, sweet, and fair I think. I’ll be redoing our Discord to make it look nicer, and clean up the roles a bit.

In other news, we shared The Code with you all yesterday. I’ll post the link here so you guys can read over it if you want. I will be uploading it to its own section on our website, so it will be readily accessible from there – https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5q20pCCczJRS0UyRHJtMVludnM

Understand that this is merely the first iteration of our “Code”. It is there to act as guide lines for us, and I hope you can all learn to police each other to keep within the boundaries of The Code. I understand if you feel that this seems like a way for us to put shackles on you, but remember we are still a gaming community outside of Dual Universe. If you feel any of the Laws are unfair, then please bring it up with the staff.

Thanks,

Cybrex

I snagged that from our website, which you can view here - http://www.dualoutlaws.com/forums/topic/changes-to-our-foundation/

We'll be putting The Code up on our website in a few days, and I may see about incorporating it in to the OP on this thread, but we'll see. It's a handful of pictures, which by the way, thank you Blacksythe for putting those together.

Thanks,

Cybrex

Thank you, The Code was fun to make. Tried our best to keep it down to earth and not carried away with imaginations. But I think we found a good blend to keep our theme and remain realistic with it.

Also, welcome to BOO.

MrKetchup

Thanks,

Cybrex

Welcome to BOO..

Lokyr

Also, alongside our Minecraft group, we'll also have a modded Ark: Survival Evolved server running by tonight. A few of us are already waiting to get started. Feel free to join us, and I'll post server info for both here when I get off work tonight.

Thanks,

Cybrex