Our little group is growing quickly. Cybrex, you must be King Moonracer finding us misfits and bringing us to the island.

I bring gifts to all the bad good little boys and girls of Dual Universe. :)

Welcome to BOO guys. :)

Tex007

WTF0869

corveck

AdamantiumElbow

caphalor

So if BOO was to be split into different roles, it could be something like:

Band of Outlaws Security: The scarier bunch.

Band of Outlaws Miners: They use explosives.

Band of Outlaws Pirates: The trigger happy part of the whole outfit.

Band of Outlaws Builders: Expect lots of sexual harassment. (With a whole group dedicated to doing just that...)

Band of Outlaws Builders: Expect lots of sexual harassment. (With a whole group dedicated to doing just that...)

I mean, I think generally we're all of those. :D

Gave me a good laugh, +1.

You are confusing BOO with an empire that loves bureaucracy :P

Would a Flying Spaghetti Monster (ship) appeal to you by any chance?

Who wouldn't find any Flying Spaghetti Monster construct appealing? Though a pilot would need a massive pair of meatballs to fly the thing.

Who wouldn't find any Flying Spaghetti Monster construct appealing? Though a pilot would need a massive pair of meatballs to fly the thing.

Said pilot would have only the sauciest of meatballs to be able to fly such a ship of extreme noodle power. 

We've got a big release coming at the end of this week that I am sure most BOO members will enjoy, and the rest of the community giving us "We hate you eyes." Why not come join and be apart of this honeybadgerous occasion?

Thanks,

Cybrex

Reminds me of mo0 back in the beginning days of EVE .... They were some intense pirates ...

Man, blast from the past there. Haven't heard about mo0 in sometime to the point I forgot who you were even talking about, lol.

Decided to even dig up some old stuff to read about - https://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=14564

I wasn't that far back, but still brings a smile to my face.

GlIHfpT.png

Band of Outlaws has a new logo, and this time we'll be sticking with it for some time. Since I started BOO, the culture has changed in to something I didn't expect it to, I really feel like we are coming in to our own identity finally and this here proves it. Special thanks to Willie and Blacksythe who helped put this together after listening to me for hours droning on about what I wanted. ;) We may go through a few more iterations of this as time goes on, but the design itself will always be our "face".

Also, thanks again to Aetherios for our original logo. While we won't use it as much anymore, I'll always appreciate you lending a hand to me to help get this off the ground whenever much of the community here would of rather scolded me because grr boo. 

We have much more exciting news coming out within the next week or two and I can't wait to share it with everyone. 

Thanks,

Cybrex

How I see this logo;

• The honey badger just doesn't care and represents our right to freedom
  • In a double turn of events the honey badger also fights for that right with tooth and claw. Representative of that we will fight for that right.
  • The cog represents progress and adaptability fighting for freedom creates many enemies and without being to grow, move and adapt to our situation our enemies will come for us.

GlIHfpT.png

Band of Outlaws has a new logo, and this time we'll be sticking with it for some time. Since I started BOO, the culture has changed in to something I didn't expect it to, I really feel like we are coming in to our own identity finally and this here proves it. Special thanks to Willie and Blacksythe who helped put this together after listening to me for hours droning on about what I wanted. ;) We may go through a few more iterations of this as time goes on, but the design itself will always be our "face".

Also, thanks again to Aetherios for our original logo. While we won't use it as much anymore, I'll always appreciate you lending a hand to me to help get this off the ground whenever much of the community here would of rather scolded me because grr boo. 

We have much more exciting news coming out within the next week or two and I can't wait to share it with everyone. 

Thanks,

Cybrex

"My, my. It is pretty."