sounds like great fun and great RP for the later game. Give it your all guys, I hope i don't get caught and boarded. I knew installing that self destruct button might come in handy one day :P

All the best

Thank you, and hope to see you around friend. Keep that pistol handy. ;)

Hello and thank you for having me

Of course!

Thanks,

Cybrex

Welcome to another batch of new members!

Shyamalong

Reinhardts

ElectricDaisy

DyingLight

OneshotOnekill

JerryToadz

KrabbyFart

RedReaver

Diddlydoober

BreadCrumbMan

StovePipeJim

Torbman

vadersfist

HarambeLives

Shoetickler

MrPickles

Messiahlove

elstevio

Killlakiller

Thanks,

Cybrex

Wow. Seems living on the fringe is very popular. I guess we will have to make development of our rugged, dependable smugl... urm, I mean medium transport vessels a priority!

Haven't you heard? Living on the fringe is way cooler. Chicks dig rebels.

Wow lot's of new people and corporations joining recently. Welcome to all!

Great job Cybrex! My wife and I both pledged on the KS today for the Gold Early Bird special! See you all in alpha :D

NOTE: Make no mistake about BOO, we aren't going to be making friends any time soon with entities outside of our organization. You are either neutral or hostile, and to some to include myself, consider those two to be the same. Just because we are not "griefers" does not mean we aren't going to rain on your parade when we feel like it. We'll just be doing it with a clear purpose, whether you agree with it or not. 

Added the above to the OP. BOO fully intends to embody what it means to be an "outlaw" in the sense that we do not care about you, your assets, or who you are affiliated with. My version of "griefing" is different from yours, as it is with others. That said, while we do intend to be the "bad guys" we'll at least be doing it with a very clear purpose. Essentially, you are a target unless you are apart of BOO. If your org or yourself wants to make nice with us, then you'd better pay us. We will not be your friend for free.

Anyways, had some new members join today as a result of the kickstarter. Welcome aboard. :)

And thank you for the comments. @dhara @steve @blakjac

Thanks,

Cybrex

Vulture Corporation will make itself clear any raids upon our territory or assets and those of our allies will be taken as acts of war among our alliance and it's joint fleet summoned.

Any piracy upon our ships will be met with additional patrols and any stolen goods found will be confiscated. Murder of our transport ship crews and destruction/theft of non-combative ships will lead to bounties upon those who committed the acts, repeated incidents will also be treated as an act of war.

TL;DR: Don't fuck with us and our friends, and we won't fuck with you.

Congrats on the member count, nice to see an org growing even more an outlaw one. Soon you will be larger than us :-)

Thanks Silmerias.

Vulture Corporation will make itself clear any raids upon our territory or assets and those of our allies will be taken as acts of war among our alliance and it's joint fleet summoned.

Any piracy upon our ships will be met with additional patrols and any stolen goods found will be confiscated. Murder of our transport ship crews and destruction/theft of non-combative ships will lead to bounties upon those who committed the acts, repeated incidents will also be treated as an act of war.

TL;DR: Don't fuck with us and our friends, and we won't fuck with you.

I refer you to this...

What my friend basically tried to say is that it is not always lucrative to go after anything else. Or: live and let live. And as businessmen we can surely relate to a good deal, I like to think.

I'm (that's just me) not looking for a rumble unless someone delivers it to us. Until then I'd rather build.

Some people in BOO may not care about being lucrative, and rather having good fights. I can't stop them from doing what they want if they go out poking for some fun. One day I could be trading with you, the next I may be putting holes in your ship. Same for every other individual in our community. Fortunately, this style of playing is just as much valid as everyone else's, which only makes the game that more fun. Of course, we can honor agreements such as paying us not to attack you or your group, or paying us to attack others. 

In any case, if you, or anyone else has concerns with our stance, PM me or join our Discord and we can chat. 

Thanks,

Cybrex

A little bit of advice for any MMO/multiplayer game and especially Dual Universe:

Trust no one not even yourself (your judgemnt)

Actually yes you can trust me :D

Who would not trust a raptor with a tinfoil hat (and guns)?

Fixed ;)

Ah, sorry. ;)

Welcome to another batch as well!

PrettySliced

Ironstahli

Lord_Carlsberg

Vendetta

thest0rm

Glad to have you with us ladies/gents.

Also, our Discord is for the most part all setup and we've started to have some good foot traffic running through. Even if you don't want to join BOO, we encourage you to hang out in our Cantina and chat if you want ;)https://discord.gg/mhAaKmA

Thanks,

Cybrex