Band of Outlaws has a lot in store for the coming months, and we want you to be apart of it! We have been busy fleshing out goals, and back end community support for the past week while we have been getting on our feet, and even working out potential contracts with customers already for when the game launches. We won't just be Outlaws, we'll be wealthy Outlaws. :D

Thanks,

Cybrex

Got the template ready from Aetherios for me to begin working on signatures for all BOO members. I haven't used Photoshop in quite a few years, but I can handle it. :D

For BOO members, check the portal for all the details you'll need to PM to me to have a signature done up.

Thanks again Aetherios, really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Cybrex

Got the template ready from Aetherios for me to begin working on signatures for all BOO members. I haven't used Photoshop in quite a few years, but I can handle it. :D

For BOO members, check the portal for all the details you'll need to PM to me to have a signature done up.

Thanks again Aetherios, really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Cybrex

"For this Pirate, anything. The pleasure's mine as always. Thank you."

Welcome DataCrazy, our newest member to Band of Outlaws!

Also, if any BOO members haven't checked the portal lately, please do to read the instructions for getting your new signature/banner. I'll get to them when I have time. Thanks. :)

Since I've had a few inquiries already about joining or allying with Band of Outlaws as another organization, let me clarify here for others. Band of Outlaws is looking for organizations to join us. That said, your members are not required to join the greater Band of Outlaws. However, they will not receive all of the in-game benefits if they choose not to, but they can still reside in your organization and not be in Band of Outlaws

Also, being an "ally" to Band of Outlaws does not mean you are safe from anyone in BOO. You may receive more business from us being a preferred customer, but that is it. You are not protected by us, or from us. To receive those benefits you will need to join Band of Outlaws. That said, any organizations within Band of Outlaws can choose to help protect your assets or not, either through contract or other means.

Anyways, we had quite a few new members join yesterday after reaching out to some old gaming communities. 

shadowfox

Zulach

Edward Teach

Novastar

Blakey

kbobz

namaste

Jkillz

Killikum

Jackntoke

Welcome to Band of Outlaws guys. :)

Thanks,

Cybrex

thanks for the welcome cybrex. :)

Sure thing Nova. :)

Also, two more have joined the fold!

Welcome snake, and henry morgan. Both expressed wanting to play as some pirates when the game launches, and I am excited to see what they have to bring to the table. :)

Thanks,

Cybrex

Does BOO have a Union outline on piratering? Have you advocated for safety measures against spce hazards like twerkmotors? We shalt advocaeth the galaticath administration for any harm coming your employees if they don't meet the bureau's safety requirements.

No Piratation without Representation.

Does BOO have a Union outline on piratering? Have you advocated for safety measures against spce hazards like twerkmotors? We shalt advocaeth the galaticath administration for any harm coming your employees if they don't meet the bureau's safety requirements.

No Piratation without Representation.

We strictly believe in whipping our members if they say anything peace and love. We also offer no compensation packages, PTO, sick days, or anything like that. If they encounter any space hazards like twerkmotors, we promptly tell them to suck it up, and give us all their stuff.

So yeah, we like to think our members are treated pretty fairly. :)

We strictly believe in whipping our members if they say anything peace and love. We also offer no compensation packages, PTO, sick days, or anything like that. If they encounter any space hazards like twerkmotors, we promptly tell them to suck it up, and give us all their stuff.

So yeah, we like to think our members are treated pretty fairly. :)

I'll take you court sir!

Thou shalt shiver the working class' timbers.

Band of Outlaws would like to welcome Shadow Corporation in to the fold. Shadow_1 who is the leader of Shadow Corporation has an excellent vision and plan for the future, and we are eager to see what their org has to bring to the table when DU launches.

Greetings Cybrex,

I'd like to run a small highlight on your organization on the Dual Universe Sleepers website; I just PMailed you the raw text, please feel free to check and let me know if you require any correction or information complement before publishing.

Greetings Cybrex,

I'd like to run a small highlight on your organization on the Dual Universe Sleepers website; I just PMailed you the raw text, please feel free to check and let me know if you require any correction or information complement before publishing.

Looked good, thank you. You have the go ahead to move forward. :) 

This thread looks terrible.

Jk, love you cybrex. Thanks for showing me this game. 

You're are the love of my life BloodyShell, of course. :D

Had a few more members join yesterday, posted up in the portal. Also, PM me for access to the Band of Outlaws discord server if you want access.

Next week I'll be setting up dates for "Game Night" to kick off, and hopefully we'll have one game (Empyrion I hope) server for all of DU to play on.