Hey Kik, why you advertised your org like a mega-corporate brand if were anti-corporate? Why you hate on Cybrex? Cause he put more effort in orginising COPS than you did? Are you, in fact, a salty pirate that hates on being pirated???

Issue has been corrected guys, and OP modified. Let's keep the banter out of this thread, please.

As you wish Pirate King OG. You made the first freedom-loving org, so we shall respect you, cause you are legit.

Unlike some others who are bipedal salt-mines. :V

As you wish Pirate King OG. You made the first freedom-loving org, so we shall respect you, cause you are legit.

Lol, let's not start with that "pirate king" stuff now. 

Tomorrow we should be unveiling Band of Outlaws' first logo! Special thanks to Aetherios for working with me on this, he's a pretty cool dude. :D

We're still figuring a few things out, and I can't wait to begin sharing details with the rest of the Dual Universe community. Especially getting "Game Night" back up and running, and really getting everyone in the DU community involved. :)

Thanks,

Cybrex

I joined COPS on July 20th and just found out today it's disbanded.... is there any hope left at all?

Sign me up if you have a slot left :D

Cheers!

band_of_outlaws_skull_copy_1_1.png

Special thanks to Aetherios for doing all the hard work in putting out Band of Outlaws' logo! 

"Somehow, it looks better here. I think the black one you suggested should've been put up first! Serve the worse wine before the better one!  More thanks to you for giving me something to do. Shh...Cybrex... Stop being modest and take some credit to yourself!"

This is NOT the thing they have been working hard on, I was just feeling like doodling something. I know, i suck lol forgive me

fz5t3hp.png

again, it doesn't mean anything I was just killing some time and playing with tools

just tell me if you want me to take it down or something

I love this, its super cute!  :wub:

.... To lure them in, then take them for all they're worth!

"Whoever said pirates, thieves and smugglers lacked deviousness and a sixth sense? They were clearly mistaken."

BOO has reached 10 members as of yesterday! After a week we've done a good job in roping back in the core group we had with the previous org. It's nice to have some loyalty. :D

I am also working with Aetherios at the moment on getting some signature templates done. I then I get to fumble with Photoshop while I figure things out to try and make signatures for everyone. Should be interesting I guess. :P

Thanks,

Cybrex