Résolution of screen

Pretty sure it will feature at least the most common display settings. Personally I hope for advanced position and size settings for a borderless window ;)

The real questions is: will your hardware specs allow you to run at that resolution and still get decent performance?

I just hope they'll include over- and undersampling. So rendering a smaller resolution and stretch it on a larger display (undersampling without fullscreen mode messing up the whole desktop) or rendering 4k and squeeze it on a 1440p display to get the most beautiful of antialiasing if your hardware is able to push out 4k but you lack the 4k display (oversampling).

As far as I know they currently use the UNIGINE 2 Engine for rendering - if you want to entertain yourself, maybe you'll be able to find some intel about the capabilities that already come with this engine. Searching Google and... here you go: DevBlog DUAL UNIVERSE SWITCHES TO UNIGINE 2! - Posted on 29/04/2016 by jcbaillie

What I see on the u2e website looks promising, as they mention (quote) "Oculus Rift / HTC Vive, curved screens, monitor walls, CAVEs, multi-channel image generation" right on the linked page. But I haven't read on yet - have fun exploring! :)