Prophet Rocket Foundry - “Trust in Creation”

Pantera

“Trust in Creation”

Edit 12/23/18

The PRF (Prophet Rocket Foundry) started as a home for ex-Landmark players to gather to continue work on our voxel obsession. 

It has now become clear that by being being exclusive to our old community that we are hoarding knowledge that can can be benificial to all and as much as we’d like to be an exclusive in voxel design that does not help the community.

Applications are open to all. Our primary goal at the PRF is to make this verse one we are proud to live in. We are here to make this world diverse and attractive in its designs. We are also here to push the tools to its limits (For Science!).

If you are interested in building amazing creations or want to learn how to do so, we’re the place for you. We are not a militaristic org but don’t get me wrong we are not an org of bunny cupcakes and will defend ourselves. We have relations with several other orgs for programming and logistics. 

You can see our work in multiple releases from Dual Universe (See below. All images are from DU public postings). We want this verse to be diverse and unique. We’re here to make it that way. 

Apply at https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/prophet-rocket-foundry

(original post)

The Prophet Rocket Foundry is currently a group of prior Landmark players looking for a new home. Since Lumeria was lost to us in a devistating space-time cataclysm we've been wandering the galaxy seeking a new home. 

At this moment it is comprised of prior Lumerians with alpha access however this is not a requirement to join. Just an interest in the future (and a NQ ID) of this verse is enough to warrant admittance. At this point known Lumerians will be granted instant acceptance. It's my vision to have a large group of people from our prior home to join and help this verse with our prior voxel and construction expertise. 

We seek to explore and provide quality bug reports and feedback to help improve this new land. 

Even the prophets created by the voxel deity known as Shattari could not of predicted such events but we'll make the best of it. 

-Pantera 

All of the below Prophet Rocket Foundry creations have been publicly shared by Nova Quark. 

9EC26F17-BBF7-488A-97F2-3FDBEBC5C26D.jpeg.0f84412dfc0129757aa58772d9b77f06.jpeg

DA73EDFE-50CA-40ED-AF3D-DD68973678E2.jpeg.1205de72f99065519bd412da23031c1b.jpeg

CC28FD7C-F637-4F26-A2D9-A7D061070445.jpeg.842c49e54afcba5b09b1efe3eaa10427.jpeg

E0577F10-4A4E-4D67-A0F5-67F85B24B8DB.jpeg.1cd7590e397744490c383fc41ff5913b.jpeg

1B05082A-F42A-47AE-A7C9-C45A22C40190.jpeg

00024EA0-9891-40EB-8FE4-204918F421AF.jpeg

2E09D69B-133F-45F6-8303-A374D59A81D5.jpeg

C97E0225-7B13-4050-AEAA-DF410D01758A.jpeg

C4390C53-B5D6-4D2E-A132-D87C24E7246B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Prophet Rocket Foundry is still actively seeking those who miss the Landmark community. We are seeking to recreate that which we miss so much. Feel free to apply and if you were a Landmarkian put your name in the app! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/14/2018 at 5:08 PM, Pantera said:

With the new round of packs now available I shall again message all those lost Landmark players seeking a new home! 

https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/prophet-rocket-foundry

I’ve seen a slew of new people posting about their old Landmark days. There’s and org just for you. :D 

Also new org twitters @ProphetRocket

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2018 at 12:38 PM, Multinovae (Sylva) said:

Good to see some fellow Landmarkians in the game. I am already with an org, but I'm glad you're here. :)

You can be in more then one org. What was your Landmark name.

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya Pantera!

Looking forward to knocking the dust of my voxelmancy library - lol.

I expected to see Tenma and some others here.  I'll conect/join/whatever today and hopefully share and learn with y'all.

Oh - please send me an invite or whatever - I'd love to be a part of your org - I was humbled (as many of us were) by your work in Landmark.

I was Bearsoul Grapplhook on the Adventure server way back then - won a couple of contests - did a couple streams - even did a youtube - lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Alayna said:

What is a Landmark player?  Is that the group of people who got into the pre-alpha?  If there are new ones, how do you get that title?  Also, can anyone join this group or only pppl with that title?

Landmark players are people who used to play a now canceled voxel based game called “Landmark”.  Some are getting into Dual do to it’s similar voxel tech. 

With new people joining all the time and with alpha 1 approaching I’m just trying to corral up folk. :)

landmark players....mmmmm, special these ones are.

the siren call of the voxel...yes, enter your soul it will, mmmm. fantastic creations you will forever seek, travel far to savor its creative outlet you will. but beware, there is a dark side!

evil there is...imperfections in the voxel. let yourself be at one with the cubes, be not distracted by shadows and wrinkles. now go, build, and may the force be with you!

Too much watching star wars you have been.

@Alayna  There are lots of Landmark players in the game and there are no official DU rules as to who can or can't join any organization (unless the org itself has such rules).  I have several LM friends in my org.  Some are going rouge and haven't joined any org at all. Some set up their own org. And afaik you don't have to be a Landmark player to join Pantera's org either (correct me if I'm wrong Pantera).