Customization/fashion?

friendlytyrant03

If you read the silly ideas thread you know I came up with the idea to have a fashion magazine then that got me thinking I wonder if you can customize your character like the color of their suits or there height (or width :P ) or maybe gender body shape (I know some lady friends that want to play) or mabe you can take your helmet off on some planets or inside ships and buildings and customize your face. tell me what you think and NQ if you listening er* reading this PLEEEAAASE consider .

This idea has been mentioned a few times already. There are plenty of people who are asking for a character creator, myself included. I'd imagine they are going to add one eventually, though I'm not expecting it to be extremely in-depth.

If I don't have clothing apparel to dress my crew up in 15th and 16th century sailor/pirate outfits.... I'll be quite upset, good sir. 

We haven't really heard too much on the depth of character customization yet unfortunately. 

If I don't have clothing apparel to dress my crew up in 15th and 16th century sailor/pirate outfits.... I'll be quite upset, good sir. 

We haven't really heard too much on the depth of character customization yet unfortunately. 

Parrot included i suppose, or would you prefer a honey badger with an eye-patch? :P

Honeybadger of course.

I can't believe you even had to ask that question.

But, honey badgers won't be content with crackers. They are hungryyyy. You'll need a lot of cobras to satisfy them. 

This topic has been brought up several times, I seem to have collected a book of related materials in an old thread here.

Character customization to some degree would indeed be awesome, but even better so would be the ability to change suit colours when you change org, etc. But as I like the suggestion of, just different clothes for ranks, etc. would also be nice.

I don't know, I'm just rambling at this point.

As long as it is more advanced than Space Engineers, I'm happy.

"It will be--at least for the post-Beta release. They have two years, great developers and an excellent player community. Believe me, it will be."

I feel as if a few of the space orientated games out there at the moment have little to no real character customization. I hope Dual Universe will turn that on it's head. Hairstyles and clothing/armor variety is a big draw for me in many games.

Something I hope to see is the option to display someone's rank with a symbol on their shoulder, for example. Factions may have a Military. A Military no doubt has a ranking system. Haveing the option to display your own factions custom symbol for ranks somewhere on your character would be ideal.

For example. This would be displayed visually on someone's shoulder if they had that specific rank.
e3-lrg.gif