Discussions' Minigames

Aren't they fun? Do you enjoy them? I would suggest for gameplay mechanics we involve what we already know the outside of space affects and creates what inanimate objects are able to see, using Jupiter as the 4th planet you can coallesce rpg-fps-action-adventure as playstyles instead of mini games, rpg's allow to designate an order for two forms' and rely on a based counter by npc to create the auto form fps use two separate forms' action utilizes attacks in a variable, and variable control adventure such as causing land slides. these would be upstanding playstyles to easily include instead of the 1/2 Jupiter showing growth by using 30 separately named fire spells.

Aren't they fun? Do you enjoy them? I would suggest for gameplay mechanics we involve what we already know the outside of space affects and creates what inanimate objects are able to see, using Jupiter as the 4th planet you can coallesce rpg-fps-action-adventure as playstyles instead of mini games, rpg's allow to designate an order for two forms' and rely on a based counter by npc to create the auto form fps use two separate forms' action utilizes attacks in a variable, and variable control adventure such as causing land slides. these would be upstanding playstyles to easily include instead of the 1/2 Jupiter showing growth by using 30 separately named fire spells.

I completely agree. 

"Uh...This is quite the literary challenge...Could you please explain further? From what I understand, you want mini-games in outer space that bear no real consequences to the actual game play. You also want a mix (or a choice between) of rpg, fps, action and adventure...wait, scratch that.

Mini-games may be possible, but I don't see how they will be played in outer space, perhaps in in-game bingo centres and such provided by the developers. It should be possible to create mini-games with LUA, provided that the developers allow for the needed groundwork.

"