Dr. Porco's Quote of the Day

"Careful...If anything happens to Neopolitan, Porcocorp will answer to the Cinderfall Syndicate. Have you ever been to Emberstone, Dr. Porco?"

It's a 5 star spa, Mr. Jame Gumb is a certified yoga instructor and level 3 Reiki. And plus, every guest signs a full waver. 

here-s-the-shocking-real-life-inspiratio

Emberstone? Is that a massage parlor in Pattaya, Thailand? Yes......great place!!!! Ask for Mindy. 

"So what? It's only a few billion people..." - Dr. Frigo Porco

" I found this on Secret Service logs. Don't believe Dr. Frigo! 

"He's not telling the whole truth... We had a redacted discussion with certain other personalities (I would put myself and every other person that reads this in serious danger should I dare mention their names) in which Dr. Frigo Porco made it abundantly clear that a few billion experiments would not suffice for the test-run of the prototype. According to him, a few hundred trillions would barely suffice."--anonymous source.

"

Intriguing - seemingly a large amounts of human rights violations are going on - the review board will have to take look at the case :) and perhaps place a warrant out for someones arrest. 

"Where would the...fun go? Without insane scientists, what happens to the Death Star/Shopping mall?"

Wow, everyone thinks I'm just going to order a bunch of assassinations and kill everyone involved in speaking or doing anything against me or Porcocorp.......ha ha hhhahahahahhahaha.....hehhehehehe...hahahhah....

In the next issue of Dual Universe Today: 

Confirmed: FrigoPorco orders assassinations on criminal elements threatening his businesses. 

In the next issue of Dual Universe Today: 

Confirmed: FrigoPorco orders assassinations on criminal elements threatening his businesses. 

"Thank you for warning me in advance!"