For Pre-Alpha testers only: Saturday 30th Sept - FAQ

NQ-Nyzaltar

2 minutes ago, Akanixon said:

One thing, i dont have Pre-Alpha Tester and Gold Founder Group in the forums but i can acces the Pre-Alpha Section, how?

can you ? this is not the pre alpha section :)

Just now, Sationix said:

Depends on the point of view.

Think of it this way : the reason there is a delay is because Novaquark is arranging some bugs and working on the server so it works when we all get on it. I think it's a necessary delay.

2 minutes ago, Arthmael said:

NQ needs to just stop take 15 get some coffee and then come back and they will have it fixed in 2 min a short break always helps me when im stuck with a bug i cant figure out.

Short breaks sure are great, maybe they're having one at the moment. However, I'm not sure it's something that only takes 2 min to fix cause if it would take 2 min, we would have the game by now :lol:.

I'm just wondering how long this test gonna last? As planned, till 12.00pm (Paris Time)?
Well, I doubt my current PC could run the game, but I'm gonna try at least. Wanna see how it looks inside :)  Anyway, this test time was ideal for me and just sucks no matter if it's goinna last 9h anyway or be shortened and ends at 12PM.

4 minutes ago, Lau2356 said:

Short breaks sure are great, maybe they're having one at the moment. However, I'm not sure it's something that only takes 2 min to fix cause if it would take 2 min, we would have the game by now :lol:.

Haha, I had such situations in my work. Spent an hour without managing to do a simple job, left to chill a bit and did in few minutes. Happens.

Ugh I just had to glance through my gmail today (don't do it that often)  And see the mail about this. 

Had Totally forgotten I pledged as I did, so would have been better off not knowing of todays test, if it's a bust...

Oh well.. Got some hours left of the day I suppose..

14 minutes ago, Sationix said:

Haha, I had such situations in my work. Spent an hour without managing to do a simple job, left to chill a bit and did in few minutes. Happens.

Same kind of thing happens with studying haha.