New supporter pacs?

Arebon

Something tells me it will be just a little while.  Probably after alpha 1 start and before alpha 2.  Alpha 1 is tentatively early 2018.

It is not really possible to gain access to pre-alpha and alpha 1 at this point.  *note* pre-alpha and alpha1 are not the same thing.  

This is based off of the knowledge that NQ is closing off giving more access to alpha 1.

7 minutes ago, Shynras said:

I think they said Q4, probably before Alpha 1 (imo october/november)

Maybe, that would definitely be nice.

Something tells me they will have a lot of other stuff to worry about between Oct/Nov/Dec.

it sounded as though there may be more alpha2 entry options for packs. but they will probably for sure do beta and also some sort of package with dacs or those in game name reservation tags. but each rotation of packs will be less valuable as time goes on

kickstarters will always have more stuff than other later entrees

people that got into the pre alpha will probably have more alpha access and more DAC's per what they spent 

then there will probably be beta packs, I would be very surprised if there wasn't some sort of beta or DAC coupon pack deal, and probably all sorts of merch. shirts art books etc 

hopefully they will have an additional teir for people that want to upgrade pledges they already made too 

they seem less interested in taking money from us now, and more interested in getting people invested into the future of the game. it is one of the reasons they took the pack downs and didn't add any more stretch goals just for the heck of it