QWERTY controls ?

Lau2356

Hi y'all! So recently, the controls for DU have been released : https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002024353-Inputs

Those controls obviously are for AZERTY type keyboard users, mainly in France or Europe I think. Are there pictures like this for the controls in QWERTY type keyboard? If so where can I find them? If there is no such picture, is there a simple way to translate the controls from AZERTY to QWERTY or do I have to go by trial and error in-game? Also, will there be an option in the launcher to transfer the keyboard type to QWERTY so the controls are in QWERTY? Thanks and have a good day!

There's no need to do a translation, the keymap looks the same (just replace the picture with a qwerty keyboard and you have the qwerty keymap).

Saying that isn't breaking the NDA either because the qwerty controls were in the last DevDiary (albeit they were scrolling past them).

2 hours ago, Agis_McKracken said:

Im a bit confused , so your says AWSD are not the standard movement keys in this game Z to move forward Q to move left and SD the same as always, damn Z is at the bottom this is going to be diffucult to adapt

It is, look at the map, not the letters

2 hours ago, AUTO6PL said:

ESC for leave a ship is not the best idea I think. Many people will push ESC by mistake when they want to leave the game (or open options), not the ship.

I assume at some point you'll be able to map your keyboard any way you want.