Cosmetic items for skill specializations

wizardoftrash

English (Google Übersetzer)

I find the Idea interesting of displaying certain characteristics on the avatar.
For example, a small red dot on the right forearm for each killed Player. 

German (original)

Ich finde die Idee interessant bestimmte Merkmale am Avatar darzustellen.
Zum Beispiel, ein kleiner roter Punkt am rechten Unterarm für jeden getöteten Spieler.

Die Waldfee

Don't a lot of games do that with titles that players  can post by there name what they are skilled in :    Gundeva  { weapons smith }  , { bounty hunter } ... and so on.

I like your idea and it can be done but I would  only  ok  it as long as it has a private feature where you can cut it off and keep your stats private if you want !

The down side with this feature is some people like there privacy and if your doing something different that day  of hanging out with your friends it has ben a  pain with people sending me messages all day if I could  make them a weapon or armor because that has ben my trade in many games ! 

I admit I'm more with twerk here.

Everyone would remove those visible patches anyway when he moves outside the arkzone.

I like emergent stuff (like twerk described):

people with certain skills and certain professions should get certain perks (like special armor, weapons, tools). Knowing and learning those perks would be essential to people so they roughly know what these people could possibly do - or if they pose a threat.