Australian Players of Dual Universe

Agis_McKracken

Hi just letting Australian's know Dual Universe Server for Gold backers and Above will have access from

Time is Australian Eastern Standard Time 

Saturday 30th September 11.00pm - 8.00am Sunday 1st October 

So it wil be night shift for us, hopefully not every test will be at this time, especially when i work on Saturday-Sunday.

With any luck the Novaquark team will think about us 'Australians' as well, not like many US game companies , and work with different time zones and Days throughout the Pre-Alpha and Alpha, because if its gonna be always this time, i will probably have limited chance to test, so will many people that work on weekends.

And also i hope we get to download the client early before the test cause 40GB will take many hours depending on latency.

cheers:)

Agis

Yeah, being Australian, I looked at the session time just the other week and realised that I was going to be staying up quite late. Also being that I wanted to record it for a time when videos are allowed to be published, I wasn't too excited to be staying up so late commentating on it :/ 

but oh well, it is what it is, still super excited for it!

12 hours ago, Koala_Brother said:

same,

40GB is a lot for Telstra apparently and well all the isp's.

another thing to get sad about is the ping but who know.

felt the pain in every word,

Good luck.

10GB for client, 40GB after installation ;)

Yea not the best for us aussies but i suppose the bulk of the community are in prime time zones so they will have more testers for the game.

18 hours ago, Shadow said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, NovaQuark is bound to French law which is very strict in regard to week-end and night work.

It's not their own decision.

@NQ-Nyzaltar will probably give you a longer explanation (but it's NDA for me).

Regards,

Shadow

Yea unfortunately french law restricts working at night without a particular permit.

Not to sure but i think NQ have to show that the company can make a profit while running 24-7 before they can obtain that permit, so we may be on night shift for the time being.

See you guys on sunday morning ;)

• 4 weeks later...