Hi! Just a short Introduction of myself here.

Eternal

Hi! My name is Eternal. I am a graduate of Aircraft Maintenance Technician(or AME) in M-rating in real-life. I am not licensed, I am not that experienced, but I am atleast educated in the basics of Aerospace. Hopefully, it will help a little bit in designing in-game, perhaps. I can give you my own opinion and advice in terms of technicalities based on what I know.  

I am also trying to learn LUA. I have no background in Programming but just a small bit of C++, in which I also self-learned a long time ago(but gave up). 

I just like to introduce myself here and get to know all of you(and possibly, build some network/connections). 

Also, I am looking for an Incorporated-Company/s to join where I will be a Partner and Shareholder. I want to work for a company that has a fair equity, liabilities, and rights(we all want what's fair).

A Shareholder is an owner of %Stock in a Business, they will invest in that joint-business, and in return, they get to buy and own %Stock of the Company, and once converted to Net-Income, Shareholders will divide them based on each individual's entitled % of that Net-Income(if you own 10% of the Stock, it is also reasonable that you are entitled to 10% of that Profit or Appreciation of that Stock). By buying into that Company's %Stock, you are literally buying into that Company's %Ownership(the company is nothing without it's Stocks!). If the Company wants to grow and increase it's Capital, it will borrow money to do so, and sell those un-owned Stocks to a Holder/s (let's say I own 50% of Company's $400M-Stocks and my other partner owns the other 50%. Then we increase our overall-Stocks 2-fold [or double to $800M-total] by borrowing money. That means my %Stock of Ownership will become 25% and my partner is 25%, and the other 50% is un-owned. I still own $200M of that expanded-overall-Stock and so is him. That 50% un-owned-Stock will be sold, either to us, or to new-partners, then that loan is paid).

A Stakeholder is the same-thing as a Shareholder, but they are more of a Bondholders(or Investors) though.

I would like to form my own Conglomerate called "Eternal Holdings Co."  that will represent me and my Investments on partnered-Subsidiary-Companies that I will invest-on to diversify. My Industry of interest are as follows; Home Decor and Interior Design(like IKEA), Landscaping and Horticultural-Architecture, Institutional and Commercial Construction(contract), Military Construction(contract) and Hardware-designs, Commercial Airline Services, etc.

I know that there are many ways to make money, that is why I am not limiting myself to ideas of few industries. It all depends on your capital and expertise to expand. That's my long-term goal there. The short-term goal, is to establish a working-business based on the limited-resources that I have and expand from there. 

I am open-minded to all ideas that are reasonable, and I am willing to learn, brainstorm, and work hard to achieve success for me and my associates.   

When this game comes out, we will all start with nothing. We will all do the manual-work and be a working-class. What I intend to do, is to build my Capital and become an Entrepreneur(from poverty to rich). 

These Businesses will all be registered to a Country(Organization) where we will keep a record of our Finances and Income(through proper Bookkeeping) and file our Tax. We as a company, want to keep a positive-reputation. We as a part of the Private-sector want to contribute to the economy of our country(we after all, also benefit from the growth of the country). 

Thank you! What do you guys think?

19 hours ago, Eternal said:

Hi! My name is Eternal. I am a graduate of Aircraft Maintenance Technician(or AME) in M-rating in real-life. I am not licensed, I am not that experienced, but I am atleast educated in the basics of Aerospace. Hopefully, it will help a little bit in designing in-game, perhaps. I can give you my own opinion and advice in terms of technicalities based on what I know.  

I am also trying to learn LUA. I have no background in Programming but just a small bit of C++, in which I also self-learned a long time ago(but gave up). 

I just like to introduce myself here and get to know all of you(and possibly, build some network/connections). 

Also, I am looking for an Incorporated-Company/s to join where I will be a Partner and Shareholder. I want to work for a company that has a fair equity, liabilities, and rights(we all want what's fair).

A Shareholder is an owner of %Stock in a Business, they will invest in that joint-business, and in return, they get to buy and own %Stock of the Company, and once converted to Net-Income, Shareholders will divide them based on each individual's entitled % of that Net-Income(if you own 10% of the Stock, it is also reasonable that you are entitled to 10% of that Profit or Appreciation of that Stock). By buying into that Company's %Stock, you are literally buying into that Company's %Ownership(the company is nothing without it's Stocks!). If the Company wants to grow and increase it's Capital, it will borrow money to do so, and sell those un-owned Stocks to a Holder/s (let's say I own 50% of Company's $400M-Stocks and my other partner owns the other 50%. Then we increase our overall-Stocks 2-fold [or double to $800M-total] by borrowing money. That means my %Stock of Ownership will become 25% and my partner is 25%, and the other 50% is un-owned. I still own $200M of that expanded-overall-Stock and so is him. That 50% un-owned-Stock will be sold, either to us, or to new-partners, then that loan is paid).

A Stakeholder is the same-thing as a Shareholder, but they are more of a Bondholders(or Investors) though.

I would like to form my own Conglomerate called "Eternal Holdings Co."  that will represent me and my Investments on partnered-Subsidiary-Companies that I will invest-on to diversify. My Industry of interest are as follows; Home Decor and Interior Design(like IKEA), Landscaping and Horticultural-Architecture, Institutional and Commercial Construction(contract), Military Construction(contract) and Hardware-designs, Commercial Airline Services, etc.

I know that there are many ways to make money, that is why I am not limiting myself to ideas of few industries. It all depends on your capital and expertise to expand. That's my long-term goal there. The short-term goal, is to establish a working-business based on the limited-resources that I have and expand from there. 

I am open-minded to all ideas that are reasonable, and I am willing to learn, brainstorm, and work hard to achieve success for me and my associates.   

When this game comes out, we will all start with nothing. We will all do the manual-work and be a working-class. What I intend to do, is to build my Capital and become an Entrepreneur(from poverty to rich). 

These Businesses will all be registered to a Country(Organization) where we will keep a record of our Finances and Income(through proper Bookkeeping) and file our Tax. We as a company, want to keep a positive-reputation. We as a part of the Private-sector want to contribute to the economy of our country(we after all, also benefit from the growth of the country). 

Thank you! What do you guys think?

First off, welcome to the forums @Eternal. Second off, wow. So let me try to break my reply down here.

Well there are sections on the forum that I hope you read. Let me link one of them.

link

So the above topic is the FAQ that holds all current information Dual Universe, but that will actually soon change with the pre-alpha here for all Gold Backers and above in the upcoming days. So let's look forward to that!

Now then, for the thing to discuss in the room, economics! I absolutely love the ideas, but I can tell you that you have already taken a large interest in it yourself. I assume you have looked at real life examples, while I've more or less applied everything to practical in-game examples. Let me get started off here on concepts that you will want to take an interest in.

To begin, there is no real way to take an ownership stake in an organization as of yet and I'm not sure if there will be any specific way. There will be the RDMS(Rights & Duties Management System), which allows you to assign very in-depth tags that may allow for some aspects of such but there is currently no working example of that. I don't see this system being put to use with investments, stakes or bonds in an organization though,  so I have to imagine this would be an internal management issue handled by each organization independently. With this in mind though, there are of course ways to cheat the system and prevent shares, bonds and such from being handled properly. This would require very careful management. It's an amazing proposition and I'll get to working on a conceptual system to make it work right away!

As for the rest, I would rather like to discuss that in DMs, as I'm sure everything I'm saying can be assumed, I just don't want to make assumptions about stocks, bonds, management, oversight, profit and such in public grounds. Each person has their own way of thinking about it and my own statements rather reflect exactly how I think things will go. Not a good way to keep your strategies secret after all!

Alright, onto the next part. Your idea of investing in organizations is very, very, very good. Many people theorize by conquest, peace, trade and so on but with investors, the world moves. Like all the statements I expressed above, there are going to be some challenges and certainly some logistics problems to work though. This though I want to discuss with you in detail as well. I absolutely love economics of trade, investment and so forth! This is a very good idea as I will say once again and I applaud you to keep working on it!

Finally, I hope to see you in this upcoming Pre-Alpha on Saturday(30th)! That also leads me to one more point. I'm Alpha Team Vanguard(ATV) and have actually played the pre-alpha last Saturday(23rd). I'm under NDA so I can not disclose any information or opinions about it though! My point being though, if you want some advice about your ideas, I bet there are a couple ATV folk like myself who would love to listen to your ideas and offer suggestions. Ever need something, go ahead and ask them!

Once again, welcome to Dual Universe!

STATEMENT: My opinions, descriptions and so forth what is stated above are not affected by the Pre-Alpha in any sense but rather based upon public knowledge by NQ.

These ideas are based on real-life and based on my researches of it. When this game comes out, ofcourse, things can be ammended or changed to make them work. Corruption does exists, even in real-life. This is when trust on your affiliates comes in. Regulations can come from the implemented-game-system(such as RDMS), and even from the player-justice-system/government itself(which cannot guarantee certainty, but we are humans, we can negotiate).

I did more researched(and I am not a business-person or an economist in real-life); An Employee has Stakes in the company because they are also contributors(even if they don't own any Stocks in the company). That is why they also get paid portion of the gross-income in the form of agreed-fixed-salary(example; you paid them by the hour on agreed-fixed-amount minus tax). After you have dealt with human-resource, the money left from the gross-income will be divided among Stock-holders accordingly. You need manpower to run a company, so ofcourse, you have to assign Stakes to the employees. Stakes are entitlement to gross-income.  

My experience is maintenance and inspection of small fixed-wing-Aircraft(such as Cessnas) and rotorcraft(trainers, some Bells) in school. I am not doing this for a job (and I am not doing it currently) for my own personal-reasons(the job requires you to travel and keep relocating and etc.).

I'm also looking to join an Industry-Organization(an "affiliated company", please look up the term if you don't know what it means) inside a fully-Capitalist-Country(Government-Organization), or just an Independent-Industry-Organization alone(that is an "affiliated company").

I believe in the system of Capitalism and it's fair distribution of equity to it's associates. I will not join an Organization that has a poor concept of equity. Nationalism is not my goal in this game, but rather, work with people to achieve a common-goal that will benefit us in individual-progress.  At the end of the day, we are after all, an individual (I do not disregard the fact that we have to work together to experience growth).

If such an organization exists, please let me know.

I would like to contribute to that business the best way I can, and help achieve it's target/s. 

regards,

Eternal

Based on my research, in real-life, it would look like this; example

L44nstX.jpg

Another-thing is registration of entity. A sole-proprietorship or partnered company(liabilities are to individuals), incorporated(liabilities are on that entity), a corporation(a joint-body that acts as single-entity. Liabilities are to that entity, not to individuals), etc, will all be defined by whatever law we make. 

It's hilarious that I have this desire(I don't know if it's realistic) to run such in-game-business in this game. This is what I have in mind, and ofcourse, it will not be efficient to do this alone. Also, this idea of investment and financing, you will invest in the company as a bondholder, and so, you are entitled to agreed-fixed-%interest of your investment. Did you do the job? No, but you financed it. This is a way to gain interest if you have excess-money that is sitting there doing nothing that you cannot accommodate to grow with your already-occupied-time(other business). Stocks? You don't need to own Stocks if you just wanna invest.

Point is, you can do the manual-work. But with ideas and Capital and you know the commerce, you can make more money than doing manual-work. Just like in real-life, the hardest-working-people are not the richest! You think! You will not sink all your time if the money can buy it. If somebody is working for you, did you know that they are making you money? What the Elites do in Asia if they have excess-money is invest it in Retail. That's already an investment there meant to generate interest (wholesale-price to retail-price).

I'm not saying I'm not willing to work hard at all. But also work smart! 

Edit:

@Lethys I deleted it lol.

On 26/09/2017 at 8:32 PM, Eternal said:

and I am not a business-person or an economist in real-life

Well maybe you aren't but you sure have good knowledge about the subject ! Anyway, welcome to you and I hope you'll be able to achieve your projects!