So.. How did it go this weekend

blazemonger

6 hours ago, TheBlender said:

I was of the same mind, wondering how things went. But wasn't going to ask, as I didn't want to be "that guy". 

It's sounding good though! I can't wait for this weekend. 

1 hour ago, blazemonger said:

I don't mind asking really.. if that makes me 'that guy' then I'm happy to be the victim here :P ..

Don't worry guys, I can take up the challenge. I don't mind being That Guy....... 225 at all. Leave it to me! I was made for this. lol

Ok ok so you cant really speak on the game buuuut.... how bout this. 

The test coming up for us Gold funders and up is realllllly at a bad time very late night to early morning for me and basically means I would have to skip sleep sooo.....

Can you answer is it either worth me losing sleep over or can I just wait to another test as I wont be missing much?

28 minutes ago, DamianKnight said:

Ok ok so you cant really speak on the game buuuut.... how bout this. 

The test coming up for us Gold funders and up is realllllly at a bad time very late night to early morning for me and basically means I would have to skip sleep sooo.....

Can you answer is it either worth me losing sleep over or can I just wait to another test as I wont be missing much?

I woke up early for the test and [Redacted]

What everyone is saying is 100% [REDACTED]. Anyway, I'll try and give something substantial.

Regardless of how the test went on the 23rd, it really couldn't be used as a measure of how things will go on the 30th. It is no secret that there are supposed to be more players, from what is publicly available. Plus, it's common knowledge and sense that the first test was to prepare for the larger one, so the game should be a different version as well.

As such, no one knows what game experience everyone will have on the 30th. You have to decide for yourself how worth it it is to you. Are you the type of person that would be really disappointed if you slept through it, then found out later it was amazing? Or are you indifferent? What about if you stayed up, and you hate it; how much would you regret that? Think about your options, measure them up, and decide for yourself. 

Bahaha, ^

Is it worth losing sleep over?  That really depends on what the next day has in store for you.

I personally missed the play test... there will be plenty more up ahead.  Testing is a marathon, remember that 

7 minutes ago, TheAtlasWarrior said:

2 questions, first, what times will the servers be up for Alpha testing? (in US EST time) and 2nd, why does it say "Redacted" in the middle of the sentences of some of the replies in this thread? 

Pre-alpha window is this Saturday, the 30th, from 9am to 6pm US EST.

As for redacted, well Novaquark didn't think ATV could keep their mouths shut I guess, so they created an AI that automatically removes all info and details about the game from posts.