Peregrin

Dual Universe Sleepers

Many followed the affair - some a little too closely for their own good - but many did not, so I shed some candlelight on the recent conflict between Dark Star Imperium and The United Empire, and its regrettable consequences.

Please keep in mind that this topic is 1. a bit partial, because no-one is truly "neutral", and 2. abridged, because I kept superfluous and/ or unknown parts out.

Now we can all archive this, stop wasting NQ's time and carry on as better people.

That feeling when I watch a cast about DU with high standing members of the community and they go "I wish someone would compile DU's historical events in some sort of released timeline" and I'm like:

giphy.gif

Indeed, if i need any information that was ever relevant i always check your archives first, sometimes it takes a good deal of time to find it but it is all there :)

"Alpha 2: Dual Evolution" has come ! These are exciting times.

Apart from DUHS and SpartanCast, however, most news/history/talkshows initiatives have gone silent. That leaves quite a few lamps to pick up in the night...

Would you grab one and walk this Earth ?

If we could find some people willing to help out on creating a monthly update, I would be happy to fund the effort. I would love to have a unbiased news cast focused purely on DU updates. 

6 hours ago, Wilks Checkov said:

If we could find some people willing to help out on creating a monthly update, I would be happy to fund the effort. I would love to have a unbiased news cast focused purely on DU updates. 

I plan on doing that if I get help and support from community, the only problem is NDA as my idea is to make a monthly (at first) magazine filled with player stories which is essentially DU lore, and that will act like a time capsule capturing our history in DU. And we always can open older issues and see what was going on back then, conflicts, constructs, meta, whatever players are willing to share.

On 7/15/2019 at 2:42 AM, spaceforger said:

I plan on doing that if I get help and support from community, the only problem is NDA as my idea is to make a monthly (at first) magazine filled with player stories which is essentially DU lore, and that will act like a time capsule capturing our history in DU. And we always can open older issues and see what was going on back then, conflicts, constructs, meta, whatever players are willing to share.

Dont mind giving you a platform to launch from space, more the merrier I always say. 

3 years, time flies !

Interesting game of No-U going on right now on the Portal, let's keep our eyes on the ball while in other, non-disclosed dimensions, some people cut pieces into pieces with pieces.

Fascinating.

"Astral Scribe". I like it, it has a nice ring to it, doesn't it ?

But I remain fond of the term "Librarian", for reasons...

... 40.000 reasons roughly.

DICE Race was very nice but this needs your attention. Let's walk together.