Dual Universe Lexikon

Still baffled by what the correlation of great ideas and unfathomable stupidity can produce, but I find so much comfort in scribbling. So i scribble.

Also keep an eye on that tortoise, it's still out wandering in the backyard.

The soundtracks for the Pre-Alpha Teaser and the Outpost Contest videos were composed by Maxime Ferrieu, the creator of the original Dual Universe tracks you can hear on SoundCloud and other medias.

Those soundtracks, however, have a definitively more "epic" vibe to it, a break from the soothing, mellow, kind-of-generic "space music" we've had until now, and since Maxime became Audio Lead for Novaquark last month, we may be in for a general shift of musical ambiance.

... That'll be 2 Quantas, thank you.

Hello Peregrin, some fresh news here:

TILO_FLAG_master_big_1.JPG?width=500&height=338

Intercosmos_Alliance_copy.png?width=500&height=334

The first agreement has been signed between Sovereign Integral of Tilo and Interkosmos Alliance.

Under a model I created specially for this kind of treaties, called Friendly Liaison Agreement (FLA), this agreement is signed to benefit and improve both organizations and members, becoming all parters in equal terms.

I like to thank the Pressident of Interkosmos Alliance, Commodore AcidFog, for such a productive and kind contact.

Alsan Teamaro,

Sovereign of Tilo

---

ABOUT THE FLA MODEL

The FLA model is below these lines. Everybody is free to download (see link below) and use it or to create other derivated models.

The Friendly Liaison Agreement provides a basic, easy and reliable way for organizations to start peaceful and productive relations.

Friendly Liaison Agreement

Signing parties:

(x / x) 

1. This is a treaty by which both organizations establish friendly relations based on:

2. Mutual recognition.

Organizations recognize each other and officially as free and independent organizations (and, where appropriate, micronations).

3. Special shared membership.

The members of each organization also become members of the other as partners (they respond only to the regulation of their primary organization), with the right to:

4. Free transit of members and merchandise.

In the territories belonging to the members of the organization with which this Friendly Liaison Agreement has been signed.

5. All this, in accordance with the respect, integrity and goodwill between the parties.

6. Once in force, the agreement is binding for both parties, although it can be revised and updated at any time, with the agreement of both parties.

Signed:

(name)

(name)

*PDF document here:  https://discordapp.com/channels/440696721459249155/441033294243692545

It happens every single time: the ship leaves the atmosphere, the engines go from roar to purr, all become dark except for the lights of the controls and the stars over the windshield... And then I hear it.

Space.

Singing to me.

I have a fever and the only prescription is more Dual Universe.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So as I was climbing the mountain the other day, I met two Wise Men on the path; the rising sun shone at their back.

The first one solemnly raised his hand and declared:

- We are doing this for the members of the community, so they stay excited and involved with this game. I don’t think any of the people we actually make this for are really that interested or invested in what That Bad Guy Over There says or does. And why should they be?

The second one shook his head in a cocky fashion and proclaimed:

- How about not flinging more feces coz that shite sticks to the thrower too. 

Then they both flew off in the distance, their hair flowing behind them.

... That was a weird experience.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally ! "First Contact" is upon us !

The Alpha Simulation program has started amidst Aphelia's mysterious and powerful processors, and exiled Noveans are slowly roused from their cold trance as they still lay dormant in the Arkship flying towards Alioth...

That means: a new intro for Dual Universe Sleepers and the start of an ingame roleplay/ diary log (sadly still under NDA because of course.)

• 4 weeks later...

So the Dual Universe community is enjoying the traditional trève des confiseurs but ingame, Alioth and its sisters are also seeing another kind of many pastry chefs at work.

It's all so tasty.

• 3 weeks later...

As usual every 3 months, I cleared the logs and updated the chronology. Tik-tok.

For reasons unknown, the website manager I use is devoiding my links of their identifiable apple-green color. So now I underline them, but previous links are as camouflaged amidst text as harfangs nested in snow.

• 5 weeks later...

So we're having affairs going on. I hear a lot of talk about what's proper and what's not, lately.

Debates and rulings: all valid, all tedious, all necessary.

I just wanted to let you know i'm still taking notes, one day at a time. My book is open right there.