Dual Universe Lexikon

Alpha Team Vanguard is assembling and everyone is ready to rumble ! I personally cannot wait to see my avatar fail to activate a switch, lose its inventory, clip through the ground and then get disconnected, 12 times in a row. So exciting !

So Lethys asked questions.

And he got answers.

What those answers reminded me is that in the "history" business, be it newsies or oldies, there cannot be neutral alts or neutral orgs or neutral representatives: only neutral people.

And those people will have to earn other people's territory access, story time and overall trust through... well, their neutrality, I guess, as well as their patience and their will to follow their guest's rules. Nothing is granted here.

By the way, have I mentioned I do not plan to belong to any org, nor have alts on my account ?

What I do here, is what I am.

So Lethys asked questions.

And he got answers.

And those people will have to earn other people's territory access, story time and overall trust through... well, their neutrality, I guess, as well as their patience and their will to follow their guest's rules. Nothing is granted here.

That's what I was talking about all along

And sorry to point that out but why are you a writer for DUHS then if you don't join any other orgs? Just saying, the DUHS is glad to have you because you're not part of any org and because you do history stuff yourself, but that statement just needs a bit of rephrasing imho

And sorry to point that out but why are you a writer for DUHS then if you don't join any other orgs? Just saying, the DUHS is glad to have you because you're not part of any org and because you do history stuff yourself, but that statement just needs a bit of rephrasing imho 

On the contrary, my phrasing was carefully chosen: I do not belong to any org.

However, I'll be happy to participate in other outlets, such as DUHS but also Outpost Zebra or Alpha Academy, just as long as they remain unbiased.

• 3 weeks later...

The Slaxx and Ardour's falldown was an interesting lesson in stepping-over-the-line, but ultimately, a sorry waste: waste of time, of energy, of actors and of ties. A pinch of maturity would have kept this ecosystem of love and hate mostly intact and flourishing, for the benefit of all.

... And it would seem we're not even completly through this nonsense yet.

English (Translator used)

Hello Peregrin,
Congratulations to the one-year-old and thank you for the candle.

German (orginal)

Hallo Peregrin,

Herzlichen Glückwusch zu Einjährigen und Danke für die Kerze.

mfG Die Waldfee

Funny: with Alpha, Gamescom and PAX, Dual Universe's public life has never been so vibrant and Discord is spinning its mouth like the proverbial potter's wheel, yet community activity is getting all mellow and continental.

Are you people holding your breath before the plunge ? Or is holiday's end taking its mundane toll on your dreams ?

So I'm having trouble keeping my lower jaw close to the upper teeth. It makes me spittle disgracefully then painfully bite my tongue and look more stupid than usual, so I'm going hold-the-door on all public writing until end of NDA.

It would seem I'm not the only one getting similar orthodontial issues.