Dual Universe Lexikon

• 2 weeks later...

This NDA is harsh on everybody, content creators and general helpers alike, but considering the borderline criminally stupid mentions we see here and there, from professionals no less, that vise needs to be kept tight.

For now.

On 15/10/2017 at 11:03 PM, TheMasterArchitect said:

xD  Your site looks great!

Well thank you, good Sir ! I've been working on de-uglifying my little site a tad, yes.

On 15/10/2017 at 11:03 PM, TheMasterArchitect said:

Can you add my new group to your news on your website?  It's called New Genesis and it's brand new.  It's a new nation.

The page you're referring to is an archive now: I will not be adding to it or correcting it anymore, since I'm focusing on daily recordings.

1 hour ago, MasteredRed said:

CSYN changed their name to Aeonian Federation. Time to update that once again!

Their name ? CSyn changed sooo many things those last months, I say we can see Aeonian as a whole new entity.

This page is now an archive, anyway: I won't be updating anything in it anymore; I might transfer that content to another of the community content supports that are cropping up as we speak, to serve as basis for fresh updated work.

I've been considering posting up a NDA-Compatible chronology of last month or so, but on top of slashing off half of its original content, it would feel like walking on eggs. Eggs set on a minefield.

Question is: do I feel lucky ? Well, do I... punk ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It looks like the fog of war is clearing up a bit, so I'm back on a daily NDA log.

... Still feel in delicious danger, like eating unheated pizza leftovers from yesterday.

Also, the org topics in the archives are going away next week: they're outdated and you'll find better ones on the community and org sites anyway. Feel free to copy them before they're gone.

Hello and congrats, Sleepers, this is a fine and useful vision you had, it is very amusing to read your web.

And by the way, is there (or will be) any colaboration going on between Sleepers and the Dual Universe Historical Society?

Maybe both could be strengthened by such a colaboration.

Cheers!