Dual Universe Lexikon

Lexikon is building up pretty nicely; level floor (machines) done, first floor (library) on the way then second floor (gallery) then the roof garden; when the bulk of the structure is layed down, I'll work on making the ensemble move.

Also books, obviously.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lexikon managed to take off last month and is currently parked on Aegis Space Market. Nice view out there and I don't get to hear the bloody toads all the time anymore.

VR Pod is still open to the public. Check the workspace for an insight on a rather startling archeological discovery...

Now for some finishing touches.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Cergorach said:

Is that a Dread Gazebo or just your regular run of the mill gazebo? Or just don't feed it after midnight? 😉

Just a regular gazebo. You may bring food anytime (NOT in the library, though, please, but we have guest rooms upstairs).

• 3 weeks later...

New book, 3 parts no less: "A Quiet Professional", a casual talk with Anderson Williams. Come read !

Sidenote: I'm so happy, I had been waiting for ages to write a piece about New Genesis, Ascendancy and Legion (relax guys, no secrets, just public stuff)

• 1 month later...

New book ! "The Story of Band of Outlaws  - by Peregrin, Sylva and Demlock"

It acts partly as a counterpoint to Anderson William's interview.

Interesting read, if I say so myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still here, parked at Starlantis. As the world slowly grows colder and the stars dimmer, 1.4 is coming around. Will it bring solace ?

Sometimes, I'm reminded of Rover's last words on Mars.

"My battery is low and it's getting darker".

Still, some beacons burn bright out there.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, good Sir...

... although I feel more and more that my work will eventually consist into penning the last page and closing the book for good someday.

Everything we've done will remain, somehow, somewhere.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I took Lexikon back to its small shipyard on Haven, awaiting the arrival of DU's Long Sleep.

I only subscribe through DAC now, but I am still listening daily to the community, taking notes, and the library can still be visited.

Whatever happens, I'll remain on the lectern until the end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Today marks my little forumversary: one year with the org section all to myself.

Nothing much has changed, Lexikon is still open for visits and the Dual Universe Historical Society is still active somehow.

... There was a time when we dreamt about this game.