Space Whales

yamamushi

I feel like players are gonna hunt them to near extinction and then like, a year later the devs are gonna have an event called "Revenge of the Space Whales" and suddenly they're OP as hell

I feel like players are gonna hunt them to near extinction and then like, a year later the devs are gonna have an event called "Revenge of the Space Whales" and suddenly they're OP as hell

Probably that or we manage to kill them all off before that though with space being space I would doubt that

There will be one elusive one, that is known for fighting back against vessels, an absolutely huge whale, that is battle scarred beyond what you've ever witnessed. This is the one you want to kill, this is the one you want to be known for hunting and killing/capturing.

Space whales though, sounds, uh, interesting. 

I am in the minority here. I never understood the fascination with giant space whales. I do like large tardigradeish beasts who's carapice make amazing space faring hulls for ships...but space whales..bleh...only good for their blubber and oil.

I am in the minority here. I never understood the fascination with giant space whales. I do like large tardigradeish beasts who's carapice make amazing space faring hulls for ships...but space whales..bleh...only good for their blubber and oil.

I blame dr who

"I wonder whether whale oil will be labelled as contraband by...whom?"

How else am I supposed to fuel the lamps lining my wooden spaceship if not by hunting down endangered space whales to extinction?

Also you can eat whale, you can even still eat whale today in Iceland and Tokyo. 

Think of the delicious space whale meat!

fnO0UVH.jpg

this is a sad discussion that shows up at some time on every game page or forum, to me its not funny anymore. like hearing the same music for the hundredth time..lol

I wasn't joking. I think there should be creatures in space.

If you want to see sad discussions, check out any of the rehashed subscription model threads that are on the forum that are created every other day.