New discord feature for game integration.

Dxeo

As Discord is a large part of the community, I felt that I need to shed some light on a new feature Discord introduced for game integration.
https://discordapp.com/developers/docs/topics/rich-presence
This would be, if implemented in a non-intrusive manner, a great addition to the social aspect of Dual Universe. Since over 90% of organizations are heavy discord users.

:miniSnek:
- Dxeo

I agree with Dxeo on this as I am sure many others will too. It can also be a great way to spread news of the game around as many Dual Universe supporters to date are involved in many different discord servers. People would be able to see that they are playing DU and would be more inclined to do more research about the game especially if there is a large number of people playing is as there is bound to be.

I would also not hesitate in looking at the rest of the features the Discord GameBridge API has to offer as there are many cool integrations that would be nice to see in Dual Universe.

Fully support. Discord integration will certainly not hurt anybody, should be somewhat easy to implement, and the benefits speak for themselves! (Tying your discord friends list to in-game contacts and vice-versa. Using a discord server as a contact pool. Showing your in-game status and username on discord, etc. etc.)

I love the idea of Discord integration features!

A new Alpha access game I have got into Foxhole has some integration features already added, like when you are in a war there is a button that says chat with allies on discord and you will be directed to be added on their discord which has a channel for your side of the war on your specific server and even text chat for that too, and then they even have a bot that posts messages in the associated text chat channel about major events effecting that side and server. 

Now of course DU wouldnt use those ways of integrating but it is an example of what can be done!

That's a really nice idea , since NQ don't have time to implemant voice system it will be interesting for both side player / developper and if they want to have their own voice system they will have the possibility to do it later .