Neutral planet?

KingofPR

Tbh i think most planets will be like this, neutral for a very long time as when you think about it, if its gonna take weeks possibly just to get off planet then you can bet for an org to control a whole planet would be a very long time so most planets if not all at first imo will be neutral because no one will have the resources manpower or technology to claim antire planets and I hear people throwing planet sizes around saying some could be like 100KM in diameter well then that is no easy task to control so in essense I get what your saying and where your coming from but personally I feel like it will be a very long time before orgs starting controlling planets so neutrality shouldnt be a worry or a concern for quite some time, however no doubt people will aim to try straight off the back of launch and I wish them all the luck :)

Would it be cool to have a neutral planet(player designated)that could be used for many things like treaties between Factions or a safehaven in case of war.What do you think?

The planet where you spawn ? The desertic next to it ?

I envision organizations setting up their own embassies within the ark safe zone. As organizations grow, they will want to strategically place embassies wherever there is high player volume for the purposes of recruitment and diplomacy.

I would like to see neutral zones, or a planet that everyone respects as somewhere everyone can go if they want, to negotiate or just relax. l'd love to build a civilian city where anyone can go, but if any kind of zone or planetary neutrality is reliant on players, it will require negotiation and mutual respect to maintain it.

The other possibility is an alliance of organization's so big who protect that neutral zone/planet, that no one would dare disturb the peace anyway.

as long as it isnt system-enforced neutrality but rather player-enforced then i'm ok with that. But if thos eplayers are to weak... oh well :P

I agee. I think a player enforced zones would create more team-play by encouraging people to work tougher. System enforced areas would only encourage solo play, give griefers an area of interest and the candy-landers a place to infest. I'm hopping to have one voxel game, just one game that doesn't cater to solo players and the likes that just want to build unimpeded. Voxels where made to be destroyed IMO.

• 2 weeks later...