Customizable Missiles

GJKeller

I know this seems a bit too complicated for this game, but I would really enjoy some customizability in the weapons department in general. I would be most excited for Missiles tho, a system from a game like From the Depths could easily be utilized here. I'm wondering your thoughts on being able to customize the payload, size, speed, and maneuverability of missiles in DU. I guarantee you this, a system like this would get a lot of use if implemented.

Hello and welcome! Nothing has ben release on skills or combat but I will be a weapons smith and weapons systems designer. I have ben doing some research on the info I could find so far and in one of the DU pictures I have seen something that looked like a missile launcher? Is this a fire and forget system or just a dumb fire rocket system I really don't know? Even if they don't have missiles you may be still able to make something similar with a system that could fire rockets with explosives or proximity warheads? Maybe even something laser guided?

Sorry just not enough data released yet on this type of system : the pre-alpha is soon but there will be no combat in this one but at least I will get a good look at the skill tree and that may give me better insight on the weapons systems and what they may have later. If they say its ok I will update you with the info I get in the pre-alpha or maybe they will just release it?