Hello everyone!

Partum

Hello everyone!

My name is Creative or Partum. I am the owner of Perdere - Mining. I am dedicated to building one of the largest trading hubs in the game and want to be the first guy anyone thinks of when they want to trade. If you would like to help or be apart of that journey feel free to join Perdere as we will work together to conquer the market and the Universe!

Welcome to the forums Partum! Well first off I would like to say that your goal is a good one, although I have some things to say about it later.

First off, here is the FAQ that has all the details you would ever need to know about DU, including interviews, articles, and so on.

link

As well, I want to applaud you for your high hopes, but also I want to direct you towards some problems. First off, it's already being done by large organizations. This concept isn't new and while it is fun to mess with, it is also a pain to pull off. See, some of the logistical problems include delivery of resources, storage of resources, infrastructure. and so much more. Each of these components is even a simplification! 

I love the concept but I am curious to see how you would execute it. Could you perhaps give some more details?

By the way, once again, welcome to Dual Universe!

44 minutes ago, MasteredRed said:

As well, I want to applaud you for your high hopes, but also I want to direct you towards some problems. First off, it's already being done by large organizations. This concept isn't new and while it is fun to mess with, it is also a pain to pull off. See, some of the logistical problems include delivery of resources, storage of resources, infrastructure. and so much more. Each of these components is even a simplification!

I know that it is not a new concept, I am not new to controlling the market and it is my main goal in most every game I play. As for it not being easy, that depends on certain game mechanics and exploits etc. Work smart, not hard. I rather be smart about how I plan things out then trying to brute force my way spending hours just grinding if theres a simpler way to do it, which I intend to find out ;) 

On 9/8/2017 at 8:16 PM, Partum said:

Hello everyone!

My name is Creative or Partum. I am the owner of Perdere - Mining. I am dedicated to building one of the largest trading hubs in the game and want to be the first guy anyone thinks of when they want to trade. If you would like to help or be apart of that journey feel free to join Perdere as we will work together to conquer the market and the Universe!

Conquering you say? I like you already! 

Good luck on your endeavors and it is a pleasure to meet ya!

Just now, Stoat said:

Conquering you say? I like you already! 

Good luck on your endeavors and it is a pleasure to meet ya!

Pleased to meet you too, hopefully, we end up working together in this large universe ;)

2 hours ago, Stoat said:

I am sure we will cross paths in some way or another! :)

Sounds awesome, by the way, are you already in a guild/organization? If so, would they like to partner with Perdere, if not would you like to join Perdere?

21 minutes ago, Partum said:

Sounds awesome, by the way, are you already in a guild/organization? If so, would they like to partner with Perdere, if not would you like to join Perdere?

I am associated with Chromion Industrial, Diverse Unified Accord, and Cinderfall Syndicate. As of right now I am not planning on joining any other organizations. I will have to talk to my superiors in regards to partnerships/alliances. The leader of DUA is MasteredRed.