May I trade 1 DAC for an APID Card, please? =)

vertex

Hey there. Bon jour. First posting! Sooo... hugsies? :lol:

On topic

Since the rewards will be updated soon: the only difference between silver digital and silver physical is/was, that the physical reward loses 1 DAC (10 instead of 11), but gains the "Arkship Passenger ID Card (Silver)". So I've pledged on kickstarter for the silver physical reward, because I felt that the fun of having this "Arkship Passenger ID Card (Silver)" could be well worth 1 DAC. Even tho I have no idea what exactly that is or how it will look. But - Yay!

Next: I followed you on your dev diary and one topic after the other, my impression that you made all the right decisions so far, was confirmed. Now I'm pretty convinced that you create a very solid base and given this, I've upgraded to ruby. Yay!

Tho... one drop of bitter in my sweets: I went for ruby digital. Not because of the few € difference, but because I don't know where I should cram all that stuff. I'm not into collectors boxes, statues, art books... and I'm sure I can buy a Dual Universe shirt if I ever want one. The DACs sound like the way better deal here. Only issue: I don't get that shiny card, eh?

Sooo... is there any way I could trade one DAC and get the card? Like I could with silver physical reward? Doesn't hurt asking, me thinkers... :rolleyes:

Alors, merci beaucoup regardless of the outcome!

TehWardy: durr, thanks! =)

yamamushi: wanted to - but I seem to have missed the after sales support link? The contact page felt a bit weird, not being connected to my login, having to enter my credentials anew. Did not find a dedicated support inquiry form tho :huh:

You think I should just use that and let them sort it out through my mail address?

Your name is kinda funny in German btw :P (scnr)

20 hours ago, vertex said:

TehWardy: durr, thanks! =)

yamamushi: wanted to - but I seem to have missed the after sales support link? The contact page felt a bit weird, not being connected to my login, having to enter my credentials anew. Did not find a dedicated support inquiry form tho :huh:

You think I should just use that and let them sort it out through my mail address?

Your name is kinda funny in German btw :P (scnr)

Yes, only two people have ever pointed that out to me about my name in German. It's only native German speakers that pick it up though, everyone else who just thinks they know how to speak German never picks it up. Although it wasn't intentional, it's still pretty funny to me. 

You could always try reaching out directly to support here -  support@novaquark.com

Okies, thanks you ^_^

I think to pick it up you need to be used to the concept of German word compositions - meaning to make up new words all the time and recognize them instantly. German is a bit like a sandbox game :lol:

Update: Sent the inquiry and got turned down. It's not possible to mix and rewards will be sent as a whole, not piece by piece. My guess is they could have made it possible, but maybe they fear having to deal with 10k backers wanting to trade and exchange pledge rewards :lol:

*sigh* too bad its over - otherwise I could've just pledged a second time for silver physical, hehe.

Well, bummer, at least a tiny one. But https://youtu.be/ybXrrTX3LuI?t=38s :)