Just a quiet lurker

Coldstar

Well, not so quiet anymore I suppose now that I have an account.

I've been hiding in the shadows and watching from afar this games progress ever since its kickstarter ended and while I didn't back then, I think I'll be backing now. Iron is pretty secure, but I'm wondering about bronze and silver. I read some articles saying that a "pre alpha" will be starting here at the end of the month and I'm curious, but I also remember what happened with a few other space games so I'm quite cautious. I've never taken part in a beta test since I never hear about these games in time so maybe that is something I should get into? Bronze would be an easy move but silver is more of a stretch since beta is so far out and I can make do with a week or two of ramen.

I've already seen everything there is to see, still not too sure on what to do. A fool and his money are easily parted, and I for one am no fool.

Anyways, I would introduce myself but I'm not too keen on putting my life out on display for others to see, hope you all can understand.

I look forward to seeing more from NQ and all of you in the future.

----

Coming back at the end of the day with just under three hours left (today was rough, ugggggh), decided to go with my gut and run with bronze. Can't wait to see what happens come Alpha you guys! :)

Edited by Coldstar

Welcome Coldstar, you did what I did ... waited til the last minute and went with your gut feeling.
I seriously hope this pans out to be the awesome game it's looking like :)

I'm quietly optimistic ... skeptical, but in a good way ... and put my money on it being what I hope it to be!